- Ethnic Influence at Maison & Objet. // Home Textiles Today;9/19/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p21
Presents some of the textiles exhibited at the Maison &Objet in Paris, France. Popularity of ethnic influences; Key design directions at the exhibition; Color statements.
- The Look of Decosit. // Home Textiles Today;9/19/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p18
Presents some of the textiles exhibited at the 2005 Decosit trade show in Brussels, Belgium. Imatex's introduction of fashion color, burnt orange, and mixed with gold in a starburst design in a blend of viscose, polyester, linen and silk; Baumann Dekor's exhibition of a rich floral in deep...
- Expofil Joins PremiÃ¨re Vision. Borland, Virginia S. // Textile World;Jun2004, Vol. 154 Issue 6, p64
With the Expofil joining the Paris Pole Mode group, there was one-stop shopping in Paris, France for buyers looking for yarns, fabrics and surface design. There was initial concern about moving the Expofil exhibition show from December and June to February and September to coincide with the...
- Naturally luxurious. // Cabinet Maker;5/14/2004, Issue 5388, p6
Highlights the Proposte and Scoptera fabric shows held at Lake Como, Italy in 2004.
- A Shifting Industry. Sloan, Carole // Home Textiles Today;9/19/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p26
Comments on the declining attendance in textile trade shows around the world. Attendance at the Maison & Objet in Paris, France and the Decosit in Brussels, Belgium; Key factors contributing to the decline in trade show attendance; Comments of exhibitors and visitors regarding the textile industry.
- Calendar. // Home Textiles Today;9/19/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p16
Presents a calendar of textile events from 2005 to 2007. Heimtextil Rossija in Moscow, Russia; Atlanta International Gift and Home Furnishings Market in Atlanta, Georgia; New York Home Textiles Market; International Home Furnishings Market in North Carolina.
- Techtextil North America Attracts Innovators. // Textile World;Mar/Apr2006, Vol. 156 Issue 2, p49
The article focuses on Techtextil North America, the International Trade Fair for Technical Textiles and Nonwovens, set on March 28 to 30, 2006 at the Cobb Galleria Center in Atlanta, Georgia. The event will bring together 140-plus exhibitors from the United States and more than 25 other...
- ECO-TRENDS, PRICE DRIVE TEXWORLD. Groves, Ellen; Yezli, Katia // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/25/2007, Vol. 194 Issue 65, p11
The article highlights the Texworld show which was held in September 2007 in Paris, France. With many budgets flat and maximum increases of 15%, price was often the key issue for buyers. Turkish weavers are offering more interesting fabrics at lower prices, such as woven checks, although some...
- Yarn study tour to China. // Colourage;Mar2005, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p140
This article announces that the second session of the China international trade fair for Fibers and Yarn will be held from March 29-31, 2005 at Beijing, China.