It's all in the detail
- MFI seeks to recoup its pension shortfall. // Cabinet Maker;5/14/2004, Issue 5388, p5
Reports on the attempt of retailer MFI to recoup of some of the shortfall in pension liabilities incurred after an accounting error.
- MFI targets women with plan for stores overhaul. Clark, Nicola // Marketing (00253650);9/19/2007, p4
The article reports that MFI (UK) Ltd. is redesigning its network of stores in Great Britain in an effort to make them female-friendly with additions such as Starbucks coffee outlets and children's play areas. The work is intended to encourage consumers to spend more time in its outlets. It is...
- MFI Homeworks nearly finished. // Housewares;Jan/Feb98, Issue 138, p4
Reveals that MFI has only few stores left to convert to its Homeworks format after the conversion of additional stores. Revenues of MFI.
- MFI plans 45 high street showrooms. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;08/04/2000, Issue 5199, p4
Focuses on MFI's plan to introduce 45 high street stores from 2000 to 2004.
- MFI to relaunch as online store. // DIY Week;11/18/2011, p4
The article reports on the plans of MFI to relaunch as an online-only retailer and offer bedroom and bathroom ranges including living and dining room furniture.
- Retailer of the Year title goes to MFI. // Cabinet Maker;03/09/2001, Issue 5228, p23
Reports the selection of MFI as Retailer of the Year during the Your Home Awards 2001 in London, England.
- Early lift for MFI winter sale. // Cabinet Maker;1/24/2003, Issue 5321, p7
Reports on the increase of the winter sales in retail trading of MFI in Great Britain.
- MFI in-store material by The Nest. // Design Week;5/30/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 22, p3
Reports on the appointment of The Nest to revise the in-store communication suite of MFI. Coverage of the project; Goal of the work; Informative role of in-store communication.
- RPA builds on MFI refit contract. // In-Store;May2003, p7
Reports that MFI has retained architect and design agency RPA to redesign another 21 retail stores in its estate.