The value of virtual assistants
- Kittiwake Acquires Emissions Monitoring Company, Procal. // International Environmental Technology;Feb2011, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p19
This article reports on the acquisition of Procal, a manufacturer of continuous emissions monitoring systems (CEMS), by Kittiwake Developments.
- Dare to be different. // BeanScene Magazine;Apr2015, Issue 38, p75
The article evaluates milk and alternative to milk products for coffee industry from different suppliers in Australia which includes Dairy Farmers and Liddell for milk and Pura and Procal for alternative products.
- MCERTS Certified Multi-Component In-Situ I-R Analyser. // International Environmental Technology;Apr2011, Vol. 21 Issue 2, Special section p28
The article focuses on the plan of Kittiwake Procal to exhibit its multi-component In-Situ Infra Red analyser at the MCERTS 2011 event.
- Top Tucson-area teleservices firms. Trower, Tanya // Inside Tucson Business;07/27/98, Vol. 8 Issue 18, p18
Ranks teleservices firms in Tucson, Arizona based on the number of their full-time equivalent employees, current as of July 27, 1998. Includes contact information; Services offered; Year founded.
- Call centres: Battery farming or free range? Crome, Matthew // Credit Control;1998, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p12
Predicts that the British call center industry will have a lack of employees by year 2001. Presence of foreign employees; Competition for market share; Strategy for retaining employees.
- The accent is the message. // Management Today;Aug1996, p14
Focuses on the importance of accent when carrying messages in call centers. Stereotype speech characteristics; Taking telephone inquiries; Preference for Scottish accent.
- Call centers are the strategic key to profitable... Orr, Bill // ABA Banking Journal;Feb97, Vol. 89 Issue 2, p66
States that banks are not getting the full benefits from their call centers. Possible reasons for this problem; Reference to a study which Financial Training Resources Incorporated conducted for ABA (American Bankers Association); Statements from Anne Livingston, ABA's associate director for...
- Inbound call center employees are taking control. Culp, Mildred // San Diego Business Journal;07/06/98, Vol. 19 Issue 27, p33
Focuses on the inbound call centers in the United States. Changes in inbound call centers; Importance of call centers to businesses; Results of studies on call centers; Problems associated with inbound call centers.
- Update: New Mexico Call Centers. Kidder, Lyn // New Mexico Business Journal;May2003, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p14
Focuses on call centers in rural areas of New Mexico. Attractive features of New Mexico for call center operation; Information on a number of call centers affected by unstable economy; Success of Flowers.com and ASW call centers in Alamogordo, New Mexico.