Calling all companies
- Call centres to embrace fixed skills matrix. // IT Training;Nov2002, p8
Reports that several call centers of Great Britain have accepted Contact Center Career and Skills Framework aims to tackle the staff retention, recruitment and productivity problems.
- Phone systems and databases unite. // U.S. Banker;Nov98, Vol. 108 Issue 11, pS-10
Deals with banks' call centers. Adoption of Microsoft's TAPI2 switching technology; Challenges of call routing; Prospects of voice recognition; Issues concerning call center effectiveness; Internet banking; Video conferencing with customers; Management of call centers.
- Assessing Web-Enabled Call Center Technologies. Bernett, Howard; Jaramillo, Melissa L. // IT Professional;May/Jun2001, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p24
Assesses web-enabled call center technologies. Talk-to-agent alternatives; Main technology alternatives call centers may implement for Web integration; Features and operational results of the Internet protocol call center products.
- Qualified success. Patel, Sima // Manager: British Journal of Administrative Management;Nov/Dec98, Issue 12, p22
Focuses on the training initiative of Call Centre College in Great Britain for teleworkers. Details on the system; Benefits from the system; Background information on the center.
- Further Reading. // MarketWatch: Technology;Mar2005, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p57
A list of articles regarding information technology in the February issue is presented including Information technology's role in the evolving high-tech manufacturing - enabling lean, dynamic and agile supply networks, India and the Philippines, on the crest of a second wave and Profiting from...
- Call Centers: A Case Study on the Interplay Between Organization and Information Technology. Graumann, M.; Arnold, H.; Beltjes, N. // Geneva Papers on Risk & Insurance - Issues & Practice;Jan2003, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p111
Examines the interplay between organization and information technology based on the example of a call center belonging to an insurance company in Germany. Illustration of how a meaningful evaluation of the organizational efficiency of the call center can be performed; Analysis of the findings...
- Information Technology. // Chartered Accountants Journal;Sep98, Vol. 77 Issue 8, p81
Presents information on information technology (IT) and computer applications for chartered accountants. Information on call centers; Reference to a source code for third-party software; Details on digital signatures.
- Cost-Effective Open Contact Center Environments. Sheridan, Mike // Customer Interface;Feb2002, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p14
No abstract available.
- Blessing the call center to enterprise union. Trott, Bob // InfoWorld;02/05/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p31
Focuses on the integration of call centers and the information technology department of corporations. Large and small vendors which provide integrated customer relationship management solutions; Details on the Symposium Call center Server 3.0 software from Nortel Networks; Reason for the appeal...