- Merger of Royal-Sun Alliance creates largest U.K. carrier. Howard, Lisa S. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;5/13/96, Vol. 100 Issue 20, p2
States that in London, the trend of insurer consolidations has intensified due to the proposed merger of the two United Kingdom composite companies, Royal Insurance and Sun Alliance, of which will create the largest U.K. composite insurer. Name of the merger group; Estimated worth of premiums...
- Leagas Shafron paid for being in middle ground. // Campaign;04/03/98, Issue 14, p21
Opinion. Focuses on Leagas Shafron Davis company's failure to capture the ...15 million merged account of Sun Alliance and Royal Insurance in relation to advertising. Information on the companies; Background information on this topic.
- ROYAL SUNSET. Acunto, Stephen H. // Insurance Advocate;9/15/2003, Vol. 114 Issue 34, p50
Reports developments on the insurance industry as of September 2003 in the U.S. Details of the deal between Royal Insurance and Sun Alliance Group PLC; Award presented to insurance executive Peter T. Demetriou at the 26th Annual CIBGNY Dinner Dance; Solution offered by Quality Planning Corp. to...
- London insurer shops new business account. // Adweek Western Edition;10/18/93, Vol. 43 Issue 42, p16
Reports on Sun Alliance's talk to agencies about its $8-million corporate advertising account. Difficulty of Sun Alliance after payouts on disasters and terrorist attacks.
- Injuries policy for amateur sports clubs. // Accountancy;Apr1983, Vol. 94 Issue 1076, p33
Announces the availability of a personal accident insurance for sports clubs from Sun Alliance. Featured benefits; Coverage; Price; Contact information.
- Self-employed pensions plan. // Accountancy;Apr1982, Vol. 93 Issue 1064, p22
Features the unit-linked Personal Pension Investment Plan for the self-employed offered by Sun Alliance Group PLC.
- 'Additional pension' scheme. // Accountancy;Feb1981, Vol. 92 Issue 1050, p24
Focuses on the Sun Alliance Additional Pension Plan, an additional voluntary contribution scheme with optional life assurance. Minimum contributions; Early retirement benefits under the plan; Mechanics of the pension plan.
- Sun Alliance plan. // Accountancy;Jul1978, Vol. 89 Issue 1019, p18
Introduces the premium plan of the Sun Alliance Insurance Group payable for 12 monthly installments in London, England.
- In brief. // Accountancy;Nov81, Vol. 92 Issue 1059, p25
Reports that the Sun Alliance Insurance Group is offering an all-in-one insurance package which is tailored to cover most types of business risk.