- What would you do about...creating a Website? Myer, Warren H. // Bank Marketing;Sep96, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p15
Advises on developing a World Wide Web site for businesses. Importance of succinct but compelling content; Outsourcing web design and hosting; Advertising within the site; Use of existing information to make the Web site interesting.
- Instill your Internet unit with a `kill our company' attitude. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;5/1/97, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p9
Focuses on Forrester Research's senior analyst for media and technology, Bill Doyle's advice to business-to-business publishers on how to gain profit on the Internet. Need for publishers to establish a separate company; Making a goal to sign up 80 percent of print subscribers; Creating...
- New Internet site brings together non-profit employers and employees. Cruz, Sherri // Las Vegas Business Press;05/05/97, Vol. 14 Issue 18, p30
Presents Internet-related news and developments that are relevant to businesses in Las Vegas, Nevada as of May 5, 1997. Includes the Community Career Center's site offering; Combined UNLV and JOBTRAk Web site; Internet classes from SunCitySummerlinComputerClub; KSHP's talk show about the Internet.
- Las Vegas auto dealers online. Cruz, Sherri // Las Vegas Business Press;06/30/97, Vol. 14 Issue 26, p22
Presents news updates on web sites of various companies in Las Vegas, Nevada as of July 6, 1997. Online information offered by the web site of Fletcher Jones Lexus; Web site developed for the boxing match between Evander Holyfield and Mike Tyson; Site created by Diane Gruber geared toward...
- Promote your business worldwide with Westchester Online. // Westchester County Business Journal;5/15/95, Vol. 34 Issue 20, p24
Reports on the Westchester Online, an online information resource service designed to promote businesses in the Westchester/Lower Hudson Valley Region. Contact information.
- Business Web. // Westchester County Business Journal;2/24/97, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p25
Presents a directory of Internet addresses of business enterprises in Westchester County, New York. Categories.
- Should your company set up a Web page? Schneider, A.J. // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/18/95, Vol. 16 Issue 40, p19A
Looks at businesses that want to be on the Internet. Details of steps for a company to get on Internet; How company should determine whether or not to use Net; Comments from experts.
- Indianapolis on the Internet. // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/18/95, Vol. 16 Issue 40, p20A
Presents information on companies in Indianapolis that offer Internet resources.
- Strategis for Canadian market. Wasny, Garrett // World Trade;Jul96, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p82
Reports on the World Wide Web site known as Strategis launched by Industry Canada, a department of the Canadian government, to provide Canadian business information. Information provided by each of the sites' six sections.