- Did You Know? // Junior Scholastic;9/4/2006, Vol. 109 Issue 1, p5
The article informs that yo-yo is one of the oldest toys of the world.
- Got Your Yo-Yo? Now Let's Go! // Highlights;May2011, Vol. 66 Issue 5, p25
The article offers step-by-step instructions for doing several yo-yo tricks.
- Super yo reels in high performance models. // Playthings;Mar98, Vol. 96 Issue 3, p43
States Super Yo will tempt yo-yo aficionados in 1998. What the model will feature; Further information.
- Yo yo yo. Levy, Dany // New York;01/12/98, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p18
Reports the revival, as of January 1998, of interest in the yo-yo. Duncan's reported sales of the toy; Their promotion of the toy with advertising campaigns on Nickelodeon and ESPN; Appearance of high-style versions.
- Yo-yos keep coming back. Hoyle, John Christian // Christian Science Monitor;6/2/98, Vol. 90 Issue 130, p8
Discusses yo-yos. The up and down popularity of yo-yos; Advice from Jodi Crump, editor of the Yo-Yo Times newsletter; Popular models of yo-yos; Dealing with the strings; Learning how to make a yo-yo sleep, or spin in place at the bottom of the string. INSETS: Ups and downs;How to `rock the...
- It just won't go away. Marar, Eve // Boys' Quest;Dec96/Jan97, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p46
Provides information on yo-yos. How yo-yos are made; Their uses; History of the yo-yo; When the yo-yo became popular in Europe; Businessman Donald Duncan's contribution to the popularity of the yo-yo in the United States; Popularity of the yo-yo worldwide.
- Casey, the Yo-Yo Scientist. Worth, Janet // Boys' Quest;Aug/Sep2004, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p18
Presents information on the yo-yo toy.
- The ups and downs of yo-yos. Rosenkrantz, Linda // Antiques & Collecting Magazine;Sep95, Vol. 100 Issue 7, p29
Focuses on the history of yo-yos as contemporary collectibles. Use of similar toys in ancient China; Introduction of the toy in the United States; Marketing of the toy by Donald Duncan; Use of the toy a promotional object.
- How to hold a yo-yo. // Current Science;5/16/97, Vol. 82 Issue 16, p4
Presents a step-by-step process of holding a yo-yo.