Thomas Nelson Posts Strong Net Income Gains For Fiscal 2004
- Earnings Jump at Thomas Nelson. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;2/23/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 8, p9
Reports on the increase in net income of publishing company, Thomas Nelson for the third quarter of fiscal year 2003. Rate of increase in sales and net income; Revenue for the quarter; Initiatives launched by the company which improved its operating margins.
- Thomas Nelson Book Sales Up 5% in Q1 2005; Total Revenues Rise 17%. // Book Publishing Report;
Reports on the financial performance of Nashville, Tennessee-based Christian publisher Thomas Nelson Publishers Inc. for its first quarter 2005 revenues. Increase in the revenues of the company; Growth in the bible sales of the company; Plan of the company to release the paperback version of the...
- Thomas Nelson Revenues Up 13% In Q3, Conference Biz Grows. // Book Publishing Report;2/7/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p1
Reports on the financial performance of religious publisher Thomas Nelson Publishers Inc. for the third quarter of fiscal 2005 in the U.S. Growth in revenues and net income; Function of Christian conferences organized as sales channel for its products; Remarks of company CEO Sam Moore regarding...
- Thomas Nelson Q2 Revenues Dips 3%; Company Mulls Acquisitions. // Book Publishing Report;11/15/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 44, p1
The article presents information on the financial performance of Thomas Nelson for its second quarter ending September 30, 2004. The company's revenues fell 3%, from $63.8 million to $61.9 million, in the period, compared to the same period last year. Net income also fell 3%, from $6.6 million...
- Solid Gains at Nelson. // Publishers Weekly;11/17/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 46, p14
Reports on the financial performance of publisher Thomas Nelson Publishers Inc. in 2003. Rise in the total sales and net income of the company in the second quarter ended September 30; Reaction of company Chairman Sam Moore on the company's sales in the general book market; Weak spots of the...
- Nelson Weathers Difficult Fiscal 2000. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;07/31/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 31, p16
Reports on the financial performance of Thomas Nelson Publishers Inc. for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2000. Sales increase in its publishing operations; Reason for the results in the gift operation; Three acquisitions Nelson made in 1999 to boost revenues.
- Flat Year for Thomas Nelson. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;5/29/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 22, p15
Reports on the financial performance of Thomas Nelson Publishers Inc. for the year ended March 31, 2000. Total revenue generated in the year; Net income in fiscal 2000; Impact of the restructuring of the company's gift division.
- CASH FLOW: Sap or Sap? Baynton, Dick // Wood Digest;Nov2006, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p18
The article talks about the companies' management of cash flows. The author has emphasized that if a company's cash flow is delayed and inadequate, it may be hindering its growth. He has stressed that most of the companies review their profit and loss statements each month to consider the...
- Nokia Reports Strong Second Quarter. // CircuiTree;Oct2007, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p55
The article reports on the financial performance of Nokia for the second quarter of fiscal year 2007. A diluted EPS of â‚¬0.32, excluding special items, grew by 39% year-over-year. Device volumes increased by 11% sequentially and 29% year-over-year to 100.8 million units while operating cash...