Scholastic To Release Multi-Book Series Based on Shrek 2
- SHREK 2. Grisolia, Cynthia; Bal, Sumeet; Barr, Karyn L.; Bierly, Mandi; Brashares, Ben; Browne, David; Cannon, Bob; Cruz, Clarissa; Daly, Steve; Feitelberg, Amy; Fiore, Raymond; Flynn, Gillian; Fonseca, Nicholas; Jensen, Jeff; Karger, Dave; Kirschling, Gregory; Kung, Michelle; Labrecque, Jeff; Lee, Alice M.; Lee, Allyssa // Entertainment Weekly;4/30/2004, Issue 762/763, p40
Presents a preview of the motion picture "Shrek 2," directed by Andrew Adamson, Kelly Asbury and Conrad Vernon, featuring the voices of Mike Myers and Cameron Diaz.
- ANIMATED FEATURE the analysis. // Daily Variety;2/7/2005, Vol. 286 Issue 29, pA7
The article presents an analysis of animated films selected for the Oscar Awards nominations for the year 2005. No Oscar category packs as much populist punch as this year's animated film category with "Shrek 2," "The Incredibles" and "Shark Tale" finishing 2004 ranked numbers 1,4 and 9,...
- Critical Mass. // Entertainment Weekly;6/11/2004, Issue 769, p96
Presents the ratings given by film critics to several motion pictures released in the U.S. in summer 2004, including "Shrek 2."
- SHREK 2. Kerr, Tim // Investigate;Dec2004, Vol. 4 Issue 48, p95
Reviews the motion picture "Shrek 2," released on DVD format.
- Cleese to augur ogre. Meils, Cathy // Daily Variety;6/24/2004, Vol. 283 Issue 57, p13
Reports on celebrity guests at the opening night of â€œShrek 2â€ in the Czech Republic
- TOP VHS SALES. // Billboard;12/25/2004, Vol. 116/117 Issue 52/1, p47
Presents a list of the top selling motion pictures in VHS format in the U.S. in December 2004, including "Shrek 2."
- SCORE the analysis. // Daily Variety;2/7/2005, Vol. 286 Issue 29, pA8
The article presents an analysis of scores for films selected for the Oscar Awards nominations for the year 2005. The score race lacks a clear favorite as a slew of potential contenders, including Howard Shore's Golden Globes and BFCA winning work for "The Aviator," were disqualified a week...
- 'Shrek's' easy pick. Dawtrey, Adam // Daily Variety;6/18/2004, Vol. 283 Issue 53, p38
Reports on the exhibition of the film "Shrek 2," at the EasyCinema in London, England. Flexible ticket pricing policy of EasyCinema; Ticket price for the film "Shrek 2".
- WEEKEND BOX OFFICE PREVIEW. // Daily Variety;6/11/2004, Vol. 283 Issue 48, p35
Presents charts related to the sales and schedule of the release of several motion pictures. Changes in the release dates of several new films; Ranking of the films in terms of the income; Success of the film "Shrek 2."