- Shop window. // Cabinet Maker;10/15/2004, Issue 5410, p10
Presents several furniture products from various companies in Great Britain. Description on the design of the wooden chair distributed by Montina store; Assessment on the quality of the products; Prices of the armchair distributed by Paco Capdell company.
- Home office. // Furniture/Today;10/3/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p30
Features new home office furniture produced by several furniture companies. Type of materials used in manufacturing Repertory, a Restoration-inspired collection with clean lines from Hekman/Woodmark; Design of Hooker Furniture Corp.'s Brookhaven, a traditional-style group in cheery veneers and...
- SnapMat. // Contract;Apr2005, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p118
This article focuses on SnapMat, the new chair mat that is as beautiful as one's office furniture.
- New furniture is a top priority in Scotland. // Cabinet Maker;04/06/2001, Issue 5232, p4
Reports on the results of a survey which found out that new furniture is more of a priority for people living in Scotland than anywhere else in Great Britain.
- Shop window. // Cabinet Maker;12/20/2002, Issue 5318, p5
Presents several furniture products. Design of the Orthomaster bed from the 2003 Healthcheck Collection of Airsprung; Features of the gothic style bed designed by Simon Horn; Range of the glass furniture from Greenapple.
- Fresh product on tap for Tupelo Market. // Furniture/Today;2/18/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 24, p14
A list of new products in the furniture industry in Tupelo, Mississippi is presented including those from ACME Furniture, AICO and Albany Industries.
- Jay-Be shapes up 10 launches. // Cabinet Maker;07/23/99, Issue 5147, p3
Reports on furniture manufacturer Jay-Be's product launches that mark the firm's entry into Great Britain's table and chair market.
- Winners take risks. Gay, Alison // Cabinet Maker;10/4/2002, Issue 5307, p1
Urges furniture retailers and consumers to take risks with products in the market. Reluctance of retailers and consumers to cope with the changing trends; Suggestions to the retailers to convince the consumers regarding products.
- Positive thinking. // Cabinet Maker;12/3/2010, Issue 5716, p3
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on the five-year Strategic Plan of the British Furniture Confederation (BFC), the Comfortzone concept of bed manufacturer Silentnight Group Ltd., and one on the positivity of furniture manufacturers in Great Britain.