New home and name
- So long, San Fran? Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;2/7/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 22, p1
Highlights the San Francisco furniture show which completed its first run in a decidedly nostalgic atmosphere in San Francisco, California. Exhibitors; Announcement of the Las Vegas Mart's debut in July.
- Crossing style frontiers. Gay, Alison; Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;5/7/2004, Issue 5387, p18
Presents several furniture exhibited during the Salone Internazionale del Mobile which was held on April 14-19, 2004 in Milan, Italy. Description of Bourgie, a lampshade designed by Ferruccio Laviani; Design of Mademoisselle, a chair made available by Kartell; Color of Swedese Flower coffee...
- Home design show on tap in Toronto. // Furniture/Today;10/17/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p50
Highlights the Interior Design Show, a trade show that will feature products and services for the residential market, slated for February 23-26, 2005 at the National Trade Center in Toronto, Ohio. Programs and activities; Show hours; Contact information.
- SUMMER Markets Preview. // Home Fashion & Furniture Trends;Jun/Jul2007, p12
The article announces several furniture and home decor trade shows that are scheduled from June to October 2007. The Showtime Fabric Market will be held on June 3-6 in High Point, North Carolina. The Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishing Market will be held on July 10-18. The Philadelphia...
- FOCUS ON SHOW PRODUCTS. // Cabinet Maker;1/14/2005, Issue 5421, p36
The article presents information about some show products. Futon Design will be exhibiting the largest selection of futons and sofa beds available in Great Britain at the Birmingham Furniture Show 2005. As market leaders at introducing new and innovative products to the high street. Futon Design...
- ASEAN show reaching capacity. // Furniture/Today;10/16/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p32
The article presents a report about the International Furniture Fair Singapore/24th ASEAN Furniture Show to be held in March 2007. The companies that want to reserve space in this event have a reduced possibility as the event is getting filled up. The organizers states that 80% of the space out...
- Does it really all ad up? // Cabinet Maker;2/4/2005, Issue 5424, p31
The article presents the author's views on an advertising catalogue that was distributed at a furniture show.
- September diary. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;8/11/2006, Issue 5500, p26
The article presents a calendar of events related to furniture for September 2006. An exhibition designed for children's furniture is hosted by Maison & Objet which will take place in Paris, France on September 1 to 5. The Autumn Furniture and Home Accessories Fair will be held in Dublin,...
- Plenty of innovation if you look for it. // Building Design;4/23/2004, Issue 1622, p23
Features the furniture collections of some furniture makers such as Heller, Moroso, and Tom Dixon at the Milan Furniture Fair in Italy. Description of their furniture; Identification of the materials that are the most popular choices among the buyers; Design of new special features and new...