Rolf Benz hits the road in the UK
- Relaxation comes round. // Cabinet Maker;2/27/2004, Issue 5377, p19
Reports on trends in furniture design as observed during the imm Cologne. Popularity of lounging and retro designs; Focus on comfort; Designs from Natuzzi, Modi and Rolf Benz. INSETS: Fast facts;Shaping up;Small but informative.
- Shop window. // Cabinet Maker;8/20/2004, Issue 5402, p10
Features several furniture. Rolf Benz 7800 soft leather chair; William Ball's Meteor kitchen unit; Carolina bar chain; Viceroy collection of beds.
- Engineering cool designs. // Cabinet Maker;12/15/2006, Issue 5518, p20
The article presents an interview with Andreas Lechner, marketing manager at German upholstered furniture manufacturer Rolf Benz and formerly with fashion and sportswear brands Hugo Boss and Adidas, on the challenges of growing the company name beyond Germany. He believes that there is a unique...
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;6/20/2008, Issue 5592, p7
The article offers news briefs in the furniture industry in Great Britain. The Confederation of British Industry said that orders are still increasing in British factories despite the increase in prices. Furniture retailer Peter Green has changed the look of its store in Reading, England. German...
- Double exposure. Calton, Rachel // Cabinet Maker;11/30/2007, Issue 5566, p27
The article reports on the launch of a new furniture showroom by two German furniture brands, Hulsta Furniture and Rolf Benz, in London, England. The said showroom showcases various interior designs for kitchen, lighting and bedroom. Information about the structural details of the showroom is...
- Shop window. // Cabinet Maker;9/17/2004, Issue 5406, p10
Features various products related to furniture industry in Great Britain. Design of the circular tables by Barlow Tyrie; Product offering of the Dono upholstery collection by Rolf Benz; Suitability of the collection of indulgent plush velvets by Jamasque.
- ROLF BENZ. // Interior Design;Feb2016, Issue 2, p99
A photograph of the Rolf Benz EGO sofa from Rolf Benz AG & Co. KG is presented.
- Black and white and red all over. // Cabinet Maker;5/2/2003, Issue 5336, p21
Features several furniture from established manufacturers in Great Britain. 1200 sofa from German firm Rolf Benz; Carim chair from Cappellini; Orford sofa system from Matthew Hilton.
- Cornwell Parker to sell Benz ranges. Jordan, Anne // Cabinet Maker;11/06/98, Issue 5113, p2
Reports on Rolf Benz's opening of its furniture showroom in Great Britain. Cornwell Parker's decision to sell Rolf Benz products; Notable furniture models created by Rolf Benz; Possible strategic partnership between Rolf Benz and Cornwell Parker.