Tempur hit by Â£100,000 robbery
- You be the Judge. Ralya, Gerald I. // Saturday Evening Post;10/15/1960, Vol. 233 Issue 16, p71
Cites a court decision on the case of a man who was tried for burglary.
- High wave robbery. Lewis, Mark // Cabinet Maker;3/19/2004, Issue 5380, p22
Delves into the issue of furniture imports and cargo theft in Asia. Strategies employed by pirates to conceal their illegal activities; Discovery of terrorists who are into this organized piracy scheme; Possibility that even an intelligence threat to these shipping lanes could move war...
- Case 68-401-356. Dunne, John Gregory; Didion, Joan // Saturday Evening Post;2/24/1968, Vol. 241 Issue 4, p20
The author relates his experience on the robbery that happened in his house. His wife called and asked if he could do some marketing before she returned home. When he came back, he discovered that the desk drawers in the living room were thrown open and the contents strewn over the floor. A...
- Series of robberies hit the Castro. Warner, Jane // Bay Area Reporter;2/10/2005, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p10
Reports that a series of robberies have been reported in the Castro district of San Francisco, California in February 2005. Account of the robbery at the Michael Roberts Hair Cutters; Details of the robbery at the Bank of America located along Castro Street.
- Surviving Robbery in Big Cities, Small Towns. Lanphear, Sue // Credit Union Executive Newsletter;3/14/2005, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p8
Gives ideas and suggestions for financial institutions on surviving robbery in big cities and small towns. Federal Bureau of Investigation figures on robberies, burglaries and larcenies at financial institutions in 2003; Factors in the increase of robbery activity; Recommendations about big-city...
- CASE 2: The Missing Computer. Jones, Sonıa O. // Cases on Issues & Problems in Educational Management;1998, p361
The article discusses the case of a missing computer in Lambs Teacher's College. It relates the stolen computer of the school where in the burglars entered the school, vandalized as well a broke the glass windows of the classrooms. It mentions how the incident of stealing in the school connects...
- Tempur-Pedic goes stylish with EuroBed. // Furniture/Today;4/25/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 32, p27
Reports on the launch of the EuroBed from memory foam leader Tempur-Pedic in the U.S. Comment of company's president David Fogg on the status of the bed in the market; Features of the bed; Price of the bed.
- Tempur-Pedic's new programs designed to give retailers edge. // Furniture/Today;4/21/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 33, p52
The article reports on the programs introduced by Tempur-Pedic International Inc. in the U.S. designed to boost retail profitability and help the company close more sales.
- Economic Trends and Cycles in Crime: A Study for England and Wales. Vujić, Sunčica; Koopman, Siem Jan; Commandeur, Jacques J. F. // JahrbÃ¼cher fÃ¼r NationalÃ¶konomie & Statistik;nov2012, Vol. 232 Issue 6, p652
This paper models cyclical behaviour in property crime series (burglary and theft) in relation to the macroeconomic activity indicators in England and Wales in the period from 1955 to 2001. Using unobserved components (UC) time series models, univariate time series analysis suggests that...