- Information overload. Cardew, Ben // Cabinet Maker;6/24/2005, Issue 5444, p40
Explains that British wooden furniture retailer New Heights' web site manages to combine the maximum amount of information with a minimum of effort for the visitor. Accessibility; Visual appeal; Ease of navigation; Help for the user. INSET: Verdict.
- Double first for New Heights. // Cabinet Maker;8/9/2002, Issue 5299, p1
Focuses on the opening of the sixth retail store from the furniture company New Heights in Nottingham, England. Location of the retail store; Marketing strategy of the company; Statement of Toby Ash, marketing director on product development.
- Store Openings. // Furniture/Today;1/31/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 21, p14
Reports on developments related to the furniture industry and trade in the U.S. Launch of a Pennsylvania House gallery store by Connors Wayside; Features of the La-Z-Boy gallery installed by Adcock Furniture in Georgia; Expansion of the Norwalk Home Fashion Center of Syd's Carpet & Snooze Room.
- New Dreams store. // Cabinet Maker;5/1/2009, Issue 5635, p7
The article reports on the expansion of bed retailer Dreams in Great Britain. The company has opened a new retail store in Sutton, Surrey and will officially launch the shop on April 9, 2009. It will be opening more stores as part of its expansion plan for 2009. Dreams will create job...
- New Heights-joint best store. // Cabinet Maker;12/16/2005, Issue 5469, p44
The article features the furniture retail store, New Heights in Great Britain with an attractive display window. The store offers competitive prices with bed and mattresses and offers quality service for its customers. It also sells accessories including bowls and vases.
- INTERNATIONAL NEWS. // In-Store;May2006, p15
Presents news briefs related to international retail trade. Efforts of Wal-Mart Stores to open stores in U.S. areas with high rates of crime or unemployment; Establishment of the first overseas store of fashion label Jane Norman in Copenhagen, Denmark; Information on an advertising campaign...
- NEWS. // In-Store;Dec2006, p5
The article presents news briefs related to the retail industry in Great Britain. Information on the decision of Retailer Game to launch the Nintendo Wii are included. The opening of a flagship of Bravissimo in London, England was reported. The expansion of specialist bed retailer Dreams into...
- Gap Cool on Banana Republic in Europe Report. Conti, Samantha // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/19/2006, Vol. 192 Issue 128, p12
The article reports that Gap Inc. International has denied that it plans to roll out Banana Republic stores in Europe. The Sunday Telegraph of Great Britain reported that Gap would introduce the Banana Republic brand to Europe by early 2008, and that the company was already in touch with London...
- Fresh & Easy a 'discount format'?: Tesco plans tor 1,000 stores in US. // Checkout;Dec2007, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p10
The article reports that Tesco PLC is planning to expand its network of Fresh & Easy stores which are based around a low-price model with identical store formats in the U.S. The company also has planned for a second California DC in Stockton, which will give it the capacity to serve a further...