UK urged to take advantage of larger EU's opportunities
- Quality and Technology in the Furniture Industry Before EU Accession. Prokopova, Helena // Czech Business & Trade;2004, Issue 1/2, p32
Focuses on technology in the furniture industry of Czech Republic before its accession to the European Union. Price range of furniture; Furniture production.
- Retail Intelligence. // Cabinet Maker;5/7/2004, Issue 5387, p14
Looks into the trends in sales of house furniture in the European Union. Increase in sales of living cabinet; Percentage of increase in sales of upholstery; Volume of sales of furniture.
- Regional Roundup. Sparshot, Jeffrey; Csonka, Agnes // Prague Business Journal;10/15/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 41, p13
Reports business developments as of October 2001 in European Union. Evaluation of the expansion program of the Richter Gedeon company; Conduction of accession negotiations among European Union candidate countries; Identification of the gross domestic product growth of the Poland as lowest among...
- Will bigger be better? Percival-Straunik, Lindsay // Director;May2003, Vol. 56 Issue 10, p49
Focuses on the prospects of British businesses in European Union after entry of several eastern European countries (EU) in the union. Chances for small business enterprises after enlargement of EU; Companies which already taking advantage of business with EU accession countries; Plans of the...
- Ireland stays buoyant. Santry, Claire // Cabinet Maker;1/18/2008, Issue 5571, p66
The article focuses on the transformation of the Republic of Ireland furniture retail industry. The industry's furniture manufacturers and retailers remain cheerful since they focus on the top end of the market. This could be noticed with the relaxation of their store size limits and retail...
- Small rise in poor market. // Cabinet Maker;10/17/2003, Issue 5360, p6
Reports on the upturn of sales experienced by furniture retailers in the European Union as of September 2003. Statement on the sales trend according to British Retail Consortium; Annual furniture retail price inflation rate.
- Dynamics and Structural Changes in Czech Industry. Czesany, Slavoj // Czech Business & Trade;2004, Issue 1/2, p5
Focuses on dynamics and structural changes in Czech Republic industry. Readiness of Czech industry for European Union accession.
- Kaleidoscope. // Czech Business & Trade;2004, Issue 1/2, p12
Focuses on the accession of the Czech Republic to the European Union. Road infrastructure; Meeting of the Supreme audit Office.
- Close Co-operation between Business Representatives and the Region Boost Its Development. // Czech Business & Trade;2004, Issue 1/2, p20
Focuses on the activities of the Regional Economic Chamber of the Moravian-Silesian Region in Czech Republic. Preparations for the accession of Czech Republic to the European Union.