- Ekornes opening first U.S. factory in N.C. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;7/25/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 45, p8
The article reports that Ekornes ASA, a Norweigian furniture producer, will open its first U.S. factory in Morganton, North Carolina early in 2012.
- Ekornes' growth. // Cabinet Maker;10/09/98, Issue 5109, p2
Reports on the sales increase posted by Norwegian furniture maker Ekornes for the first half of 1998 in Great Britain. Total sales following increase in global turnover; Rise in sales in southern Europe.
- Ontario store installs Ekornes gallery. // Furniture/Today;2/25/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p34
Reports the installation of the Ekornes Stressless Zone at the International Home Interiors in Kitchener, Ontario.
- Ekornes frees its mind for Â£2m campaign. // Cabinet Maker;2/28/2003, Issue 5326, p4
Reports on the investment of the furniture company Ekornes in consumer advertising campaign in Great Britain. Description of the Free Your Mind advertisement; Launch of the Stressless logo by the company; availability of the stockiest advertising support kit from the company.
- Ekornes launches'strongest ever' support package. // Cabinet Maker;11/30/2012, Issue 5815, p6
The article reports on the plan of Norway-based furniture firm Ekornes ASA to introduce a customer communication service in 2013.
- Ekornes adds two galleries. // Furniture/Today;2/26/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 25, p22
The article reports that Ekornes of Norway has opened galleries in two furniture showrooms, one in Manchester, New Hampshire and the other in Bellevue, Washington State. Ekornes is a recliner and upholstery maker. The New Hampshire showroom owners are Mauricio Quiroga and Sarah Quiroga....
- Wyoming retailer has Ekornes gallery. // Furniture/Today;3/27/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 29, p46
The article reports on Norway-based upper-end motion upholstery maker Ekornes' opening of a Stressless Zone gallery in Montana Furniture Gallery in Cheyenne, Wyoming. The 16,000-square-foot store is being managed by David Harrington since its opening in July 2005. The company sells in countries...
- Ekornes set to launch U.S. ad campaign. // Furniture/Today;4/15/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 32, p200
Reports the launch of advertising campaign by Ekornes in the U.S.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;2/22/2002, Issue 5275, p3
Reports developments in the furniture industry in the U.S. as of February 2002. Amount invested by Igoe Furniture on machinery; Increase in the number of visitors at Design Interiors; Opening of a regional center for manufacturing excellence by the Manufacturing Institute.