- Here's a recycled column...on furniture trade-ins! Epperson, Jerry // Furniture/Today;2/24/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 25, p66
Explores the concept of furniture trade-in. Consumer equity when making replacement purchase; Development of market for used furniture.
- IAB demonstrates rich-media ads in agency roadshow. // New Media Age;12/15/2005, p3
The article focuses on a roadshow to be launched by the Internet Advertising Bureau (IAB) in Great Britain in December 2005. The IAB roadshow aims to demonstrate to advertisers and their media agencies the possibilities of rich-media advertising. The roadshow features presentations around a...
- Marketing Your Meetings For Less. Freel, Joann // Association Management;Sep2003, Vol. 55 Issue 9, p71
Provides cost-saving ideas to produce and mail an effective marketing brochure for organizational advertisements in the U.S. Selection of the type of paper to be used; Creation of a less expensive postcard; Knowledge about postal regulations.
- Literature. // Advanced Materials & Processes;Aug97, Vol. 152 Issue 2, p55
Presents brochures, recycling guidelines, CD-ROM and literature from the electronic industry. Brochure on AutoSEM1, a PC-based image and X-ray analyzer from Advanced Research Instruments Corporation; Automotive recycling guidelines from Aluminum Association Incorporated; Literature on Hoist...
- GTMA invests in the future via CDROM. // Design Engineering;Jun99, p13
Reports on Gauge & Toolmakers Association's production of an interactive CD-ROM designed to present toolmaking as an attractive career choice for school leavers in Great Britain. Move as an attempt to address the state's engineering skills shortage.
- Chariot 2003 released. // Accountancy Ireland;Jun2003, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p42
Reports on the launching of CHARIOT, a CD-ROM distributed to members of the Institute of Charted Accountants in Ireland.
- Publishing a compact disc. Rosenthal, Lawrence E.; Pearson, Thomas G. // Association Management;Jun94, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p70
Discusses the benefits of CD-ROM publications for associations. CD-ROM technological developments; Requisites to CD-ROM publication; Factors to consider in publication; Importance of choice of contractor. INSETS: The CEO's role in new technology development.;The task force's task.;Get your...
- 'Lifecycle Cost Analysis for Fleets' CD-ROM Selling Quickly. // Fleet Equipment;Jan/Feb2003, Vol. 29 Issue 1/2, p40
Features the Lifecycle Cost Analysis for Fleets' CD-ROM developed by the National Association of Fleet Administrators Inc. Design of the CD-ROM; Benefits of using the CD-ROM; Usability of the CD-ROM.
- Spec promises IDE CD ROMS. DiCario, Lisa // PC Week;5/16/94, Vol. 11 Issue 19, p25
Reports on the Compact Disk/Operating System Industry Association's proposal of a CD-ROM standard that could result in integrated device electronics-based CD-ROM drives with cheaper prices. Western Digital Corp.'s release of ATAPI (AT Attachment Packet Interface); Advantages of the proposed...