Habitat to get active on sales
- Take a walk on the wise side with a virtual customer. Barstow, Cynthia // Natural Foods Merchandiser;Sep2007, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p32
The author suggests that commercial enterprises should act like a virtual customer to get the trust and to cater to the needs of customers in the U.S. She said that virtual customer reminds the customer of the excitement and at the same time refreshes the customer's buying behavior. In addition,...
- Marketing lesson #1 Knowing what the purpose of your product is. Polyack, Jolene // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;12/5/2003, Issue 323174, p5
Discusses the product modifications initiated by companies to better provide their customers with the intended purpose of their product. Efforts to increase customer based instead of adding new sites; Imtroduction of product innovations;
- HOW TO WIN AT BUSINESS. Torres, Nichole L. // Entrepreneur;Jun2004, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p41
Presents tips for a successful business operation. Recognition of employees' hard work; Formulation of a specific goals; Anticipation of clients' needs.
- Keep That Ball Rolling. WILSON, ROBERT // California Job Journal;9/6/2009, Vol. 27 Issue 1201, p7
The author presents the concept of momentum in business as the point where positive results begin to come easily. He states that it is a build-up of acquired knowledge, skill, experience, and connections. It is said to involve creating leads, chasing leads, and converting leads into sales. For a...
- Rearranged music shop hits all the right notes. Genn, Adina // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);11/3/2006, Vol. 53 Issue 49, p25A
The article presents information on the business planning and strategy of entrepreneur Jonathan Watkins who invested heavily in his Port Jefferson, New York City-based music shop. He attended several conventions to know how to run a new business enterprise. He spent about $500,000 on his shop to...
- NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONSï¿½. // Canadian Underwriter;Jan2005, Vol. 72 Issue 1, p44
Presents an article on the factors affecting the financial performance of service-oriented business enterprises. Efforts of companies to conduct internal assessments and operational review of their performance during the past year; Criticism against the increasing costs of running businesses;...
- The meaning of WOW and how to create it. Gitomer, Jeffrey // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;7/1/2011, p7
No abstract available.
- Facing the Future with More Intelligence. Sabbatis, Mike // Practical Accountant;Jun2007 Supplement, Vol. 40, p25
The article focuses on the need for business enterprises to establish intelligent business to ensure its success and development. The author explains that an intelligent business leverages the maximum level of its employees including their knowledge and time to achieve the desired profit. Firms...
- Maximize Your Back-End Business by Being Up Front With Your Customers. Edlich, Rachel // Response;Sep2004, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p94
Provides tips for business enterprises on how to maximize profits. Emphasis on customer needs; Communication efforts with customers; Importance of direct communication with customers.