- Two Move to Berkery, Noyes. // Publishers Weekly;7/21/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 29, p70
Reports that Joel Novak and Kathleen Thomas, formerly of Veronis Suhler Stevenson have joined investment banking firm Berkery, Noyes as managing directors. Responsibilities of Novak and Thomas at Berkery, Noyes.
- 3Qs With... Peter Yoon. NOTO, ANTHONY // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Nov2012, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p10
An interview with Berkery Noyes & Co. LLC managing director Peter Yoon is presented. He says that companies in the corporate and professional training sector have shown good top-line growth and profitability in 2012. He expects that the mergers and acquisition (M&A) activity from private equity...
- Profiles of M&A Leaders. Thomas, Kathleen; Mead, Richard; Levin, David // Min's B2B;11/5/2007, Vol. 10 Issue 43, p1
The article presents the views of Kathleen Thomas, managing director at Berkerey & Noyes, on the credit market and acquisition deals. Thomas sounds fair when discussing the market and deals, despite what has been widely publicized in the financial press about the credit markets. She says that...
- Berkery Noyes Adds Morgan Joseph TriArtisan Vet. MacFADYEN, KEN // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;6/27/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 26, p6
The article announces the appointment of Evan Klein as managing director at Berkery Noyes.
- Berkery, Noyes Names Senior V-P. // Publishers Weekly;8/23/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 34, p15
Reports on the appointment of Keiron E. Hylton as senior vice-president of investment banking firm Berkery, Noyes. Employment background of Hylton; Responsibilities of Hylton at Berkery.
- People &heiilp;. // Electronic Education Report;11/3/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 21, p7
The article announces the appointments of Richard Casabonne as senior advisor of Whitestone Communications Inc. and Adam Newman as education group member of Berkery Noyes and Co. LLC.
- Primedia--Primed For Yet Another Divestiture. M. C. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;10/4/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 38, p5
The article reports that Primedia Inc., continuing its string of asset sales, now wants to sell its Workplace Learning division. Primedia hired New York-based Berkery Noyes & Co. to run the auction. Phelps Hoyt, an analyst with KDP Investment Advisors, estimated the division would be sold for...
- Activity Improves in Q3 in Mergers and Acquisitions. // Educational Marketer;11/7/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 22, p1
The article reports on the improved activity in acquisitions and mergers during the third quarter (Q3) of 2011 in the educational publishing business in the U.S. It notes the 1.78 billion dollar acquisition of enterprise infrastructure software provider Blackboard Inc. by Providence Equity...
- The Wallet. // Mortgage Banking;Dec2011, Vol. 72 Issue 3, p77
The article presents the Financial Technology & Information M&A Trends Report from New York-based Berkery Noyes & Co. LLC which analyzes the merger and acquisition activity in the financial technology industry in 2010.