New ASEAN union
- Indonesia's Perusahaan Lisrik Negara Turns the Corner. // Global Finance;May2002, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p54
Focuses on the industrial recovery of the state power utility business operations of Perusahaan Listrik Negara in Indonesia.
- Indonesian optimism. Ockenden, James // International Power Generation;Oct99, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p3
Focuses on optimism of the director of the electricity board of Indonesia over the country's potential of becoming an ideal place for independent power producers. Factors that scare off foreign investors; Potential of the country's Perusahan Listrik Negara electric utility.
- Floods close power plant. // Modern Power Systems;Feb2002, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p12
Reports the temporary closure of state-owned electricity company PT PLN due to severe flooding in Indonesia. Locations affected by the closure of the company; Effort of the company to prevent the occurrence of electricity accidents.
- Electricity bill faces stiff opposition in parliament. // Modern Power Systems;Jun2002, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p12
Focuses on the opposition of legislators in Indonesia, to a bill to lift the monopoly of state electricity company PT PLN. Criticism of the free market system; Proposal to copy the state monopoly-based French model.
- Indonesia raises the stakes in IPP resolution dispute. // Power Economics;Nov99, Vol. 3 Issue 9, p14
Focuses on the dispute between Indonesia's state-owned power authority Perusahaan Listrik Negara (PLN) and the independent power producer Paiton consortium. Reasons of PLN for renegotiating power purchase agreements with independent power producers; Composition of the Pation consortium; PLN's...
- PLN fails to make good on IPP. // Power Economics;Oct99, Vol. 3 Issue 8, p6
Reports on the failure of Indonesian state-owned power company Perusahaan Listrik Negara (PLN) to meet its massive debt obligations to western power developers. Reasons behind the company's failure to meet its debt obligations; Edison Mission Energy's possible approach to the problem; Reasons...
- PLN seeks flexibility from contracted power companies. // Modern Power Systems;Feb99, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p11
Reports on PLN's expectations for major electric power companies in Indonesia to supply electricity to the utility to be flexible in renegotiating contracts.
- Company Overview. // Perusahaan Listrik Negara SWOT Analysis;Feb2007, p4
An overview of PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara, which is an Indonesian state-owned company engaged in the generation and supply of electricity, is presented. Data is included on the company's financial performance, as well as principal business offered, including electric power distribution.
- Key Facts. // Perusahaan Listrik Negara SWOT Analysis;Feb2007, p4
Key facts about PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara, which is an Indonesian state-owned company engaged in the generation and supply of electricity, are presented. Address and contact information is given, as well as statistics on revenues, and number of employees.