- Flemish Tapestries links with Burne-Jones centenary. // Home Furnishings;Jul/Aug98, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p3
Reports that Flemish Tapestries company, a supplier of exclusive Belgian and French woven furnishings, purchased The Arming and Departure of the Knights, a tapestry reproduced in association with Birmingham Museum and Art Galleries. Identification of the museum where the piece was purchased;...
- NEW MEXICO: ANOTHER DIMENSION LOOMS. Chaney, D. // Saturday Evening Post;Apr90, Vol. 262 Issue 3, p83
Describes dimensional tapestries woven by Nancy and Janusz Kozikowski of New Mexico. Kozikowskis' weaving process; National marketing. INSET: New Mexico's `other' art center..
- Tapestried tales of two rough Channel crossings. Foote, Timothy // Smithsonian;May94, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p68
Highlights two tapestries that commemorate two separate battles. The Bayeux Tapestry, an artistic marvel depicting the Norman invasion of Britain in 1066; How it served as inspiration for `a Bayeux Tapestry in reverse' commissioned by Lord Dulverton depicting the Allied assault on the French...
- Tapestry treasures. Toth, C.K. // Good Housekeeping;Jun90, Vol. 210 Issue 6, p123
Photo essay with text of two tapestries which hang in the Neshaminy-Warwick Church in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. Description of the needlepoint team; What each one depicts; Measurements.
- Andean tapestry. Rodman, Amy Oakland; Cassman, Vicki // Art Journal;Summer95, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p33
Discusses the structure of Andean tapestry. Structure as essential tool for distinguishing tapestry's origin; Specific conditions required by tapestry construction; Colonial documents as a valuable source of descriptions of Inca tapestry manufacture.
- Tapestry tells environmental tale. BICKFORD, PAUL // Hub (Hay River, NT);12/2/2015, Vol. 43 Issue 41, p12
No abstract available.
- Illustrated. // Magazine Antiques;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 178 Issue 4, p83
Am image of a 17th-century Verdure tapestry is presented.
- Tapestries Weaves Design Solution. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;9/3/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 18, p78
The article reports that Tapestries will show in booth 962 at the 2008 CEDIA Expo its flat-screen cover, a tapestry hanging on a motorized rod.
- The art of it all. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Nov96, Vol. 97 Issue 11, p8
Focuses on the exhibition of the tapestry `The Wedding Feast in Flanders' at the Al Gitelman & Associates showroom at the World Trade Center.