Liquidator appeals for information
- The billion-dollar man. Garver // Business News New Jersey;09/20/99, Vol. 12 Issue 34, p6
Reports on the conviction of Martin A. Armstrong for investment fraud in Princeton, New Jersey. Armstrong-controlled Princeton Global Management being engaged in a Ponzi scheme; Amount of investments by Japanese corporations; Public statement made by Armstrong's lawyer; Profile of Armstrong. ...
- The Bird Catcher. Clements, Jeff // New Bookbinder;2011, Vol. 31, p68
The article offers information on the binding design of the book "The Bird Catcher," by Martin Armstrong.
- Republic N.Y. Still Being Investigated For Role in Japan Investment Fraud . WEIDNER, DAVID // American Banker;9/15/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 177, p1
Reports on United States federal officers' investigation on Republic New York Corp.'s role in an alleged scheme to defraud Japanese investors. Examination of the firm's part in aiding investment manager Martin A. Armstrong who was arrested on securities fraud charges; Allegations on Armstrong's...
- The Buzzards. Armstrong, Martin // Georgian Poetry 1920-22;1/1/1922, p9
Presents the poem "The Buzzards," an excerpt from "The Buzzards," by Martin Armstrong. First Line: When evening came and the warm glow grew deeper; Last Line: Till the loftiest-flaming summit died to blue.
- Honey Harvest. Armstrong, Martin // Georgian Poetry 1920-22;1/1/1922, p9
Presents the poem "Honey Harvest," by Martin Armstrong. First Line: Late in March, when the days are growing longer; Last Line: And, tasting and remembering, live in hope.
- "Color-Hearing" in Francis Thompson's Poetry. HUSSLEIN, JOSEPH // America;11/29/1913, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p186
This section discusses an article published in the November 1913 issue of "The Month" which deals with the works of poets Martin Armstrong and Compton Mackenzie. A constant subject of wonderment and song for the Catholic poet has been the sun in its rising and setting, in its full noontide...
- Aftermath of Armstrong affair. Cavaletti, Carla // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Nov99, Vol. 28 Issue 14, p12
Details the repercussions of Martin Armstrong's allegedly fraudulent activities which included bilking Japanese investors out of one billion dollars. Accusation against Armstrong of selling fixed promissory notes to Japanese companies with resulting funds used to trade futures and options.
- The Sleeping Fury. J. C. // New Republic;2/12/30, Vol. 61 Issue 793, p334
The article reviews the book "The Sleeping Fury," by Martin Armstrong.
- NJ biz. // Business News New Jersey;09/27/99, Vol. 12 Issue 35, p3
Reports on developments affecting business in New Jersey as of September 27, 1999. Includes the joint venture between the New York Yankees baseball team and New York Nets football teams; Bankruptcy filing of Martin A. Armstrong, head of Princeton Economics International, in an attempt to...