Millbrook aims for the top spot with new bed division
- Millbrook plans upholstery assault. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;09/11/98, Issue 5105, p4
Reports that Millbrook Bedding has set a 10 million pounds turnover target for its upholstery operation which it plans to relaunch in February 1999. Hiring of former Medallion's Sales Director Barry Partington as sales director for upholstery; Plan to introduce a line of fabric collection in...
- Energetic launch from Millbrook. // Cabinet Maker;11/5/99, Issue 5162, p3
Reports plans to launch a creative energy ranging from independent retailers by bed manufacturer Millbrook Bedding.
- Milibrook Beds narrows losses. // Cabinet Maker;4/8/2011, Issue 5732, p7
The article offers information on the annual loss of bed manufacturer Millbrook Bed Ltd. in Southampton, England.
- Millbrook revs up for Birmingham. // Cabinet Maker;01/21/2000, Issue 5171, p2
Reports on Millbrook Bedding's reversal of its decision not to exhibit in The Furniture Show in Birmingham, England in January 2000.
- Staff fired for fun. // Cabinet Maker;3/15/2002, Issue 5278, p25
Reports the impact of the pigeon shooting spree activity of the employees on the sales of the furniture company Millbrook Bedding in Great Britain.
- Partington for Millbrook. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;09/04/98, Issue 5104, p2
Announces the decision of former Lincoln House sales director Barry Partington to join Millbrook Bedding as sales director for upholstery. Speculation on Millbrook's plan to launch an upholstery range; Fate of former Silentnight Beds managing director Bernard Burns.
- 'Another difficult year' for bed firm. // Cabinet Maker;11/13/2015, Issue 5957, p6
The article reports on the financial performance of British mattress manufacturer Millbrook UK for the year to June 30, 2014 and mentions lower sales, reduced revenue, and higher pre-tax loss.
- Md for Millbrook. // Cabinet Maker;07/30/99, Issue 5148, p4
Reports on the appointment of Harry Balmer as marketing director of pocket sprung bed maker Millbrook Bedding.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;5/10/2002, Issue 5286, p3
Reports developments in the furniture industry in Great Britain as May 2002. Recruitment of advertising agency Leepeck Greenfield by Millbrook Beds; Increase of brand awareness for Silentnight Beds; Publication of the '2002 Specifiers Guide' by the British Woodworking Federation.