New York Municipal Forum Awards Dinner Honors Three
- Bond Buyer Names First Lebenthal Champion Winner. Coen, Andrew // Bondbuyer.com;12/19/2014, p13
The article announces the presentation of the journal's "Jim Lebenthal Infrastructure Champion" award to New York City Office of Management and Budget deputy director Alan Anders at their National Outlook Conference on January 27, 2015.
- CONFERENCE. // Bond Buyer;12/9/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32275, p36
A list of speakers at the third annual Metro Finance Conference titled "Reinventing the Tri-State Region," to be held during December 5-6, 2005 in New York City is presented. Some of the speakers are Alan Anders, City of New York's deputy director of finance; Kurt Barkley, the first vice...
- Bond Buyer Names First Lebenthal Champion Winner. Coen, Andrew // Bond Buyer;12/22/2014, Issue 34230, p1
Alan Anders, who has spearheaded New York City's bond financing programs for nearly a quarter century, will be honored with The Bond Buyer's inaugural "Jim Lebenthal Infrastructure Champion" award next month.
- PHCC celebrates youth in Las Vegas. // Contractor Magazine;Nov2003, Vol. 50 Issue 11, p5
Reports on the participation of the Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors-National Association (PHCC-NA) in the Celebration of Youth part of the PHCC convention's opening ceremonies in Las Vegas, Nevada in 2003. Companies that presented scholarship awards; Winners of the PHCC-NA Educational...
- Director of the Year Awards 2010. // Director;Nov2010, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p65
The article discusses the highlights of the Director of the Year Awards U.K. Final in held in London, England in October 2010. During the event, guest speaker Lord Sugar of Clapton elaborates the role of the British government in backing businesses through his experience working for the Labour...
- BUSINESS CALENDAR. // Business Journal (Central New York);4/30/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 18, p22
A calendar of events for the Central New York area from May 5 to June 15, 2010 is presented which includes an annual event by the Accelerate CNY on May 5 at 7:30 am to noon at the Holiday Inn Syracuse/Liverpool, a symposium by the North Country Technology at Clarkson University on May 19 and a...
- AHRI Announces Officers and Awards. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;12/15/2008, Vol. 235 Issue 16, p19
Information about Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute's meeting on November 16, 2008 in Carlsbad, California is presented. Keith Coursin, chairman of the board of directors, announced elected officers including Morris Carter of Beckett Gas Inc., Ray Hoglund of Hill Phoenix and...
- Rabb Award Winners. // SN: Supermarket News;1/31/2005, Vol. 53 Issue 5, p30
Presents photographs of recipients of the Sydney R. Rabb Award presented during the Food Marketing Institute's 2005 Midwinter Executive Conference held in Boca Raton, Florida. William J. Grize, president and CEO of Ahold USA; Jack Brown, chairman and CEO of Stater Bros. Markets.
- Halbritter addresses Nation's development success. Gregory, Traci // Business Journal (Central New York);7/6/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p3
Information about several papers discussed at a symposium on New York's development success is presented. Oneida Nation Enterprises Chief Executive Officer Ray Halbritter states that choosing gaming to economic vitality for the Nation was not an easy decision for them. However, it was necessary...