World in Focus
- Riddles. // Highlights for Children;Feb2001, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p15
Presents riddles, a picture puzzle and a joke geared for children.
- What's the Punch Line? // National Geographic Kids;Apr2005, Issue 349, p33
Presents riddles for children.
- WILD GUESS! // National Geographic Kids;Apr2005, Issue 349, p37
Presents a quiz on geography.
- WHAT AM I? // Scholastic News -- Edition 4;10/2/2006, Vol. 69 Issue 4, p8
The article presents a name-it question for children.
- CAMP Crisis. // Scholastic DynaMath;May2004, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p12
Presents a practice mathematics test for children. Number of questions; Selection of answers; Percentage of the passing mark.
- NO-SWEAT TEST PREP. // Scholastic Scope;1/24/2005, Vol. 53 Issue 11, p13
The article asks the questions to the reader that if you could travel back in time, or into the future, what time period would you like to visit. The explain choice and describe what you might experience.
- All Natural Egg Hunt. Stein, Beth // Skipping Stones;Mar/Apr2005, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p21
This article presents the quiz for readers called "All Natural Egg Hunt," published in the March 15, 2005 issue of the journal "Skipping Stones."
- AN INSECT MULTIPLE CHOICE. Goldman, Phyllis Barkas // Monkeyshines Goes Buggy (The Study of Entomology);1992, p137
This article presents several multiple-choice questions and riddles, related to the insect world, published in the January 1992 issue of the periodical "Monkeyshines Goes Buggy (The Study of Entomology)."
- Untitled. Goldman, Phyllis B. // Monkeyshines on You - The Original Monkeyshines Joke Book;1988, p1
This article presents several riddles for children in the form of questions and answers.