- ASM Technical Programming Board members named for 2001-2002 term. // Advanced Materials & Processes;Mar2002, Vol. 160 Issue 3, p54
Presents the board members of ASM International Foundation. Chairmanship of James A. Salsgiver in the technical Programming Board; Appointment of John E. McDonald as vice chairman of the organization; Position of Fred E. Baldwin in the board.
- Members in the News. // Advanced Materials & Processes;Mar2002, Vol. 160 Issue 3, p55
Highlights career developments among ASM International Foundation members in the U.S. as of March 2002. Appointment of Arden L. Bement as director of the National Institute of Science and Technology; Promotion of Ronald P. Krupitzer as senior director of the American Iron and Steel Institute;...
- Everyone is responsible for staying within budget. Morton, Valerie // Third Sector;11/19/2013, Issue 777, p21
The article presents a question and answer related to the financial responsibilities of the members of a charity.
- Members Show Their Generosity. // MAC Newsletter;Jul2008, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p19
The article lists the names of members of the Midwest Archives Conference (MAC) who gave donations to various charities which includes Mary Huelsbeck, George Bain and Elizabeth Adkins.
- THE GAP GAGE: Give "GAP" A Lift--With A Generous Gift. // Personnel & Guidance Journal;Dec1958, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p318
The article calls to the members of the American Personnel and Guidance Association (APGA) to pledge in the Government Accountability Project (GAP) fund in the U.S. With the benefits received by APGA members for being a part of the organization, they are encouraged to share some amount in the...
- Payne and Leyzorek receive ARMA International Awards... // Records Management Quarterly;Oct91, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p60
Provides information on several United States association news and events. 36th Annual ARMA International Conference Association Awards; 15th Annual Olsten Awards.
- Online dating firms join forces to advocate industry-wide code. Davies, Sara // New Media Age;6/27/2002, p4
Reports on the efforts of the online dating sector to set up a code of practice to bring credibility to the industry. Refusal of the Association of British Introduction Agencies and the Introduction Services Foundation to accept online dating companies as members; Membership requirement of the...
- IMRA's annual checkup. Verdiso, Bob // DSN Retailing Today;5/21/2001, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p13
Evaluates the status of the International Mass Retail Association (IMRA), a trade non-profit organization in the United States. Traditional measures used by the organization; Involvement of IMRA in the One-by-One Foundation with a mission to improve the education of children; Details on the...
- Giving circle exceeds goal. // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/23/2006, Vol. 26 Issue 47, p16
The article focuses on Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis, a women's charitable institution that aims to enlist 100 members to contribute 1,000 dollars each as funding to a local charity. The group's initial membership drive was more successful than expected because by the end of December 152 women...