NAVY LEAGUE NEWS COUNCIL DIGEST
- PICTURES FROM THE EXPOSITION. // Sea Power;May2004, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p57
Presents photographs of delegates who attended the 2004 Sea-Air-Space exposition held by the Navy League of the United States on April 6, 2004. Admiral Vern Clark; General William Nyland; Marine Lieutenant General Robert Magnus; Lieutenant General Edward Hanlon; Rear Admiral Larry Hereth.
- PCIA Cancels Bowler Dinner. Vaughan, Allyson // Wireless Week;6/3/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 22, p6
Reports on the cancellation of the annual Eugene C. Bowler dinner and awards ceremony of the Personnal Communication Industry Association (PCIA) in Washington, D.C., as of June 2002. Reason for the cancellation; Information on past award recipients; Benefits of the Eugene Bowler Foundation from...
- MOWW HONOR DONOR WALL. Rice, Bert L. // Officer Review Magazine;Jun2006, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p28
The article discusses the Honor Donor Wall program of the Military Order of the World Wars (MOWW). This program will provide an opportunity to members as well as various organizations and businesses to donate to the MOWW endowment fund. In exchange for the donations, the person or the...
- Across the ROAL. Plummer, Pat // Officer;Nov2007, Vol. 83 Issue 9, p64
The article focuses on American clubs which offered donations to various military groups. Greensboro Club donated about 250 pounds of pop-pop tabs for the Ronald McDonald house thru a local Girl Scout Troop in North Carolina. The Triangle Reserve Officers Association League (ROAL) give many...
- MEMBERSHIP REPORT. // Sea Power;May2004, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p61
Presents an update to the membership in the Navy League of the United States as of March 2004. Individual recruiters for March 2004; Individual recruiters for calendar year 2004; Councils in recruiter points for calendar year 2004; Business recruiting by council for calendar year 2004.
- Tom's Trumpet. Brace, Tom // Minnesota Fire Chief;Sep/Oct2010, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p52
The article discusses several topics related to the Minnesota Fire Service. He states that the Executive Boards of the Minnesota State Fire Chiefs Association (MSFCA) and the Minnesota State Fire Department Association should be applauded for fostering cooperation between the two organizations....
- GAWDA gives back a golden gift to Las Vegas. // Gases & Welding Distributor;Nov/Dec2004, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p14
Reports on the presentation of the proceeds of the GAWDA Gives Back charitable fundraising event by the Gases and Welding Distributors Association at their 60th Annual Convention on October 5, 2004 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Event venue; Contributors to the fund raising initiative; Amount of check...
- GIVING BACK TO AVSA. Wilson, Lynne // African Violet Magazine;Mar/Apr2010, Vol. 63 Issue 2, p5
The author discusses various ways on how can members and affiliates of the African Violet Society of America (AVSA) help the organization. The various ways to help the organization include becoming a member, be up-to-date in the renewal of membership, and participating in annual AVSA...
- NEFI, MOC To Host Seminar. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;4/10/2006, Vol. 227 Issue 15, p7
The article offers information on the New England Fuel Institute Education Foundation and the Massachusetts Oilheat Council seminar to be held at the Westin Hotel in Waltham, Massachusetts on April 20-21, 2006.