- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;10/14/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31739, p43
Presents the graph and charts depicting the bond market statistics in the U.S. as of October 14, 2003. Index of municipal bonds; Tax-exempt yields of short-term bonds; Prices of securities.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;4/26/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31870, p40
Presents charts and a graph on the performance of the U.S. municipal bond market as of April 26, 2004. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. securities prices; Municipal market data; General obligation bond prices; Municipal bond index; Municipal market yields.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;6/20/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32904, p24
Several charts are presented depicting the U.S. bond market statistics including the short-term tax-exempt bond yields, the securities prices and the municipal bond prices.
- Munis Catch Bid on the Back of 2d Day of Treasury Gains. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, William // Bond Buyer;11/9/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32856, p2
Reports that Municipal Bond Market has caught a bid on the back of a second straight day of gains in Treasuries during the auction of U.S. Department of Treasury's three-year notes in the U.S. Highest bid for the auctioned three-year notes; Percentage of decrease in tax-exempt yields; Impact of...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;4/1/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31854, p45
Presents statistics relevant to the U.S. municipal bond market compiled as of April 1, 2004. Key market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal bond prices.
- Munis Weaker in Active New-Issue Calendar. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/27/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33406, p2
The article reports on the condition of the municipal bond market as of October 26, 2010 in the U.S. It states that the performance of tax-exempt yields in the market were weaker during the said date by six to eight basis points within 10 years and by three to five points on longer terms....
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;11/18/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32013, p37
Presents charts and graphs showing bond market indicators in the United States as of November 17, 2004. Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. securities prices; Visible supply rises; Municipal market data general obligation yields; New-issue balances; One-year note index; Reoffering yields;...
- Late Summer Lethargy Continues As Municipals Finish Unchanged. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;8/26/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32205, p2
Reports on the condition of the municipal bond secondary market in the U.S. Observation that buyers were not aggressive enough in the first part of the session to push bond prices higher; Contribution of the longstanding underperformance of short-dated Treasuries to the weakness in tax-exempt...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;8/6/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31942, p40
Presents statistical data about the bond market in the United States as of August 6, 2004. Municipal bond index; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Treasury bills.