D.C. Copes With Lapsed EZ Program, Hopes for Extension
- Brownfields Are the Target of Cuyahoga County, Ohio, Issue. Goldsmith, Steve // Bond Buyer;10/12/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30497, p5
Reports that Cuyahoga County, Ohio, is set to sell $15.4 million taxable bond issue in October 1998 which is expected to benefit several Cleveland suburbs. Expected pricing for A.G. Edwards & Sons Inc.'s bonds, the proceeds of which will be pooled in the Brownfield Redevelopment Fund; Plan of...
- The Way of the Northeast. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;2/14/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32070, p1
Reports that the volume of municipal bonds sold by issuers in the Northeast during 2004 has dropped. Comparison between the regional volume and the overall primary market volume; Debt issuance; Variable-debt borrowing.
- Controversial Refinancing Method Gains Ground Among Muni Issuers. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;7/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31674, p1
Reports on plans of municipal bond issuers of Washington State to employ refinancing methods to raise their gains. Sector in which issuers are more interested to examine type of financing feature; Shortcomings of refinancing deals; Reason why insurance companies dislike these schemes.
- Finances in focus. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;04/27/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30628, p8
Reports on the municipal bond financing of New Haven, Connecticut and Hope Springs, Arkansas. Benefits for New Haven of a credit rating upgrade from Moody's Investors Service Inc.; Yale University's economic benefits for the city; Uses of Hot Springs' $6.5 million industrial development revenue...
- Richmond, Va., Readies $65.2M of Utility Bonds for This Week. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;7/28/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31935, p4
Reports that the city of Richmond, Virginia, plans to issue utility bonds. Details of the proposed municipal bond deal; Background on the utility projects to be financed by the bond issue; Rating announced by Standard and Poor's for the bond issue.
- Results of negotiated sales. Tracey, Yvonne; Roggio, Lillian // Bond Buyer;08/13/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30456, p18
Features data on United States municipal bonds sold through negotiated transactions as of August 11, 1998. Includes water revenue bonds from Scottsboro Waterworks Supply Board in Alabama; Hospital revenue bonds from Maricopa County Industrial Development Authority in Arizona; General...
- Results of competitive sales. Herring, Felita; Anderson, August; Cruz, Judy // Bond Buyer;08/13/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30456, p21
Features data on United States municipal bonds sold through competitive transactions as of August 11, 1998. Includes San Luis Obispo union revenue bonds from California Poly State University; Companion drain and branches drain bonds from Michigan; Waterworks revenue bonds from Angola, Indiana.
- Southeast invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;08/13/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30456, p24
Provides data on bonds issued by United States municipalities as of August 12, 1998. Issuer and purpose; Approval status; Underwriter choice; Expected sale date; Amount.
- LACK O'TAX. Vujovich, Dian // Entrepreneur;Mar2002, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p66
Offers an insight on the Thornburg Limited-Term Municipal National Bond Fund (LTMFX). Description of municipal bond funds; Suggested strategy on investing at the LTMFX.