Citigroup Rehires New York Banker From Merrill
- Merrill Lynch makes off with Citi real estate team. Gibson, Robert // Estates Gazette;4/23/2005, Issue 516, p41
Reports on the employment of real estate investment bankers from Citigroup Global Markets in U.S. investment bank Merrill Lynch as of April 2005. Reason behind the move; Bankers employed by Merrill Lynch; Position to be handled by Patterson in Merrill Lynch.
- Merrill takes four from Lehman; Beefing up transportation sector. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;05/04/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30633, p25
Reports that Merrill Lynch & Co. has added four former Lehman Brothers investment bankers to its public finance division. Michael L. Lexton; Wendy Franklin; Crystal J. Mullins; Eric Rockhold.
- Citigroup, UBS Maintain Top Senior Managing Spots for 2003. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;10/1/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31731, p42
Reports on the ranking of financial institutions in the U.S. Maintenance of Citigroup Global Markets Inc. and UBS Financial Services Inc. of their position; Rank of Merrill Lynch & Co.; Improvement of the ranking of Hawkins, Delafield & Wood in the underwriter's counsel category.
- Merrill skyrockets to top of CDO market heading into 4Q04. H.B.O. // Asset Securitization Report;10/4/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 38, p11
Reports that Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. has topped the collateralized debt obligation (CDO) market through the first three quarters of 2004. Merrill's lead over Citigroup Global Markets Inc.; Top five CDO underwriters for the period.
- Insurance banking team exits Merrill for NationsBanc. Copulsky, Erica // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/05/99, Vol. 65 Issue 14, p7
Reports that NationsBanc Montgomery has hired away five investment bankers from Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc.'s financial institutions practice group. Profile of bankers George Johns, Antonio Ursano, Robert Giammarco, George Luecke and Matt Malloy; Nations' allure; Role in its insurance banking effort.
- Morgan taps Merrill exec. Goldsmith, Jill // Daily Variety;07/26/2000, Vol. 268 Issue 36, p1
Reports on Morgan Stanley Dean Witter & Co.'s hiring of banker Gregg Seibert, former managing director of Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc.'s Global Media Group, to work in the company's media banking division. Impact of Seibert's departure on Merrill; Other executives joining Morgan Stanley.
- Merrill Bolsters Merger Department. Shearer, Brent // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;May2000, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p25
Reports on United States-based Merrill Lynch & Co.'s hiring of bank executives Daniel Dickinson and Steven Baronoff as co-heads of its merger department. Company's globalization plan; Duties and responsibilities; Company's appointment and promotion of other executives.
- Merrill Hires Several Ex-UBS Professionals. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/30/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32909, p1
The article reports on the move of Merrill Lynch & Co. in taking public finance bankers from the ranks of the municipal group at UBS Securities LLC in Chicago, Illinois. The firm has been making strategic hires in the markets and sectors from among the ranks of professionals being fired by UBS...
- Citi swoops in as top CDO underwriter in IQ. A. P. // Asset Securitization Report;4/10/2006, Vol. 6 Issue 14, p7
The article reports that Citigroup Global Markets gained the largest market share among asset-backed securities collateralized debt obligation underwriters in the United States during the first quarter of 2006. Citigroup rose from third place at yearend 2005 and barely made it past Merrill...