Fitch Gives AA-Minus to D.C. Airport Debt
- Fitch Downgrades Puerto Rico GO and Related Debt to BB. Slavin, Robert // Bond Buyer;2/12/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34059, p1
The article mentions that financial rating provider Fitch Ratings Ltd. has downgraded Puerto Rico's general obligation and related debt bonds from BBB-minus to BB and mentions that downgrade does not affect bonds of Puerto Rico's Puerto Rico Sales Tax Corp. (COFINA) as of February 2014.
- UPS Helps Deliver Credit Strength for Kentucky Airport Bonds. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;03/29/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31107, p32
Reports that the Regional Airport Authority of Louisville and Jefferson County, Kentucky has won high credit ratings for its sale of revenue bonds in April 2001. Amount of bonds issued by the company; Rating assigned to the bonds by Fitch and Standard & Poor's.
- OHIO: Port's Diaper Deal Rated. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/31/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32745, p9
The article reports on the BBB-plus rating assigned by Fitch Ratings Ltd. to the Toledo-Lucas County Port Authority's upcoming $4 million taxable development revenue bond issue for its Northwest Ohio Bond Fund. The bond issue is expected to sell with Robert W. Baird & Co. as underwriter....
- A-Plus Building Bonds. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;8/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32200, p31
Reports on Fitch Ratings' issuance of an underlying A-plus rating to a forthcoming issue by the Idaho State Building Authority.
- OHIO: Port Feeling the Strain. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;3/4/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33074, p9
The article reports on the rating assigned by Fitch Ratings Ltd. to implied revenue bond of Cleveland-Cuyahoga County Port Authority. The credit rating agency downgraded the rating from BBB to BBB-minus, and revised its outlook to negative from stable. According to Fitch, the downgrade reflects...
- Fitch: Municipals Credit Trends Stable. // Bond Buyer;11/3/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32252, p2
Reports on the prediction of Fitch Ratings Inc. for the municipal bond market will remain stable in the U.S. Expectation for upgrades to continue to exceed downgrades; Detection of the stability of several key economic indicators.
- Fitch: Munis Backed by Texas PSF Among 'Most Creditworthy' Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/18/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31680, p3
Reports that municipal bonds backed by the triple-A rated Texas Permanent School Fund have been credited as creditworthy by Fitch Ratings Inc. Significance of the fund's financial strength for Texas school districts; Factors that made the bonds creditworthy; Local bond securities for the Texas...
- Steel City's BBB Deal. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;5/8/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32376, p37
This article reports that Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania's general obligation municipal bonds received a BBB credit rating from Fitch Ratings. The rating and an outlook of "stable" also apply to outstanding general obligation debt of $766 million. Fitch cited the city's improved finances due to...
- Fitch: Stable Outlook on BBB-Rated Debt Sold for Chicago Dorm Project. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/27/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32432, p4
The article reports on Fitch Ratings' decision to revise its outlook to stable from negative for the rating on $151 million of debt issued for the University Center Project in Chicago, Illinois. The bonds were sold through the former Illinois Educational Facilities Authority on behalf of the...