Fitch Gives AA-Minus to D.C. Airport Debt
- Fitch Downgrades Puerto Rico GO and Related Debt to BB. Slavin, Robert // Bond Buyer;2/12/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34059, p1
The article mentions that financial rating provider Fitch Ratings Ltd. has downgraded Puerto Rico's general obligation and related debt bonds from BBB-minus to BB and mentions that downgrade does not affect bonds of Puerto Rico's Puerto Rico Sales Tax Corp. (COFINA) as of February 2014.
- UPS Helps Deliver Credit Strength for Kentucky Airport Bonds. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;03/29/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31107, p32
Reports that the Regional Airport Authority of Louisville and Jefferson County, Kentucky has won high credit ratings for its sale of revenue bonds in April 2001. Amount of bonds issued by the company; Rating assigned to the bonds by Fitch and Standard & Poor's.
- OHIO: Port's Diaper Deal Rated. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/31/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32745, p9
The article reports on the BBB-plus rating assigned by Fitch Ratings Ltd. to the Toledo-Lucas County Port Authority's upcoming $4 million taxable development revenue bond issue for its Northwest Ohio Bond Fund. The bond issue is expected to sell with Robert W. Baird & Co. as underwriter....
- Fitch: Munis Backed by Texas PSF Among 'Most Creditworthy' Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/18/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31680, p3
Reports that municipal bonds backed by the triple-A rated Texas Permanent School Fund have been credited as creditworthy by Fitch Ratings Inc. Significance of the fund's financial strength for Texas school districts; Factors that made the bonds creditworthy; Local bond securities for the Texas...
- Steel City's BBB Deal. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;5/8/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32376, p37
This article reports that Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania's general obligation municipal bonds received a BBB credit rating from Fitch Ratings. The rating and an outlook of "stable" also apply to outstanding general obligation debt of $766 million. Fitch cited the city's improved finances due to...
- Fitch: Stable Outlook on BBB-Rated Debt Sold for Chicago Dorm Project. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/27/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32432, p4
The article reports on Fitch Ratings' decision to revise its outlook to stable from negative for the rating on $151 million of debt issued for the University Center Project in Chicago, Illinois. The bonds were sold through the former Illinois Educational Facilities Authority on behalf of the...
- Memphis Sewers Fall. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;5/20/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31888, p33
Reports on the move of Fitch Ratings Inc. to downgrade the rating for the outstanding sanitary sewerage system revenue bonds issued by the government of Memphis, Tennessee.
- Fitch Cuts Miami-Dade Expressway Revs to A-. // Bond Buyer;6/30/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31916, p2
Reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. assigned an A-minus to Miami-Dade County Expressway Authority toll system refunding revenue bonds, Series 2004A, auction-rate securities. Rating on outstanding toll system revenue bonds; Rating outlook for the toll system revenue bonds.
- Fitch Upgrades Massachusetts Water Pollution Abatement Bonds to AAA. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;8/11/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31945, p4
Reports on the move of Fitch Ratings Inc. to upgrade the ratings of the Massachusetts Water Pollution Abatement revenue bonds. Impact of the ratings on the bonds for the Massachusetts Water Resources Authority; Affirmation of the agency of the rating for Massachusetts Water Pollution Abatement...