- IN BRIEF. Siegel, Gary E. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/12/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 23, p12
The article offers economic briefs in the U.S. in 2009. The retail sales in the U.S. for the month of May rise to 0.5% since January excluding automobiles and gasoline, which also gain 0.5%. Unemployment benefits fell by 24,000 as of June 6 to 601,000 below the expectations of some analysts....
- Business Inventories Up; Sales Also Rise. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;11/17/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32261, p2
Reports on the growth in business inventories along with sales in the U.S.
- U.S. Industry Quarterly Review: U.S. Economical Outlook. // U.S. Industry Quarterly Review: U.S. Economic Outlook;2003 4th Quarter, p7
The paper focuses on the article published in October 1, 2003 issue of the journal U.S. Industry Quarterly Review: U.S. Economical Outlook. The second quarter is looking considerably weaker than it did a month ago. Real GDP growth for the quarter is now expected to come in at 3.8%. While this is...
- ECONOMICS & FINANCIAL DATA. // Caribbean Business;7/30/2009, Vol. 37 Issue 30, p15
The article reports on the economic and financial performance of the U.S. in 2009. It shows that new car sales in Puerto Rico has increased by 8.7% to 6,284 units in June. It also indicates that the U.S. producer price index (PPI) for finish goods rose by 1.8%on a monthly basis in June. However,...
- Inventories remain lean. // Commercial Carrier Journal;May2011, Vol. 168 Issue 5, p44
The article reports that the ratio of inventories to sales throughout the U.S. economy is just above the record low in February at 1.24 on a seasonally adjusted basis.
- Positive Economic Indicators Help Quell Fears of Double-Dip Recession. // Channel Insider;9/2/2010, p1
The article presents the positive economic indicators in the U.S. which have shown in August 2010. It states that the country's economy has depicted a rebound in home sales, a drop in claims for unemployment and a strong retail sales. Further, it mentions the 1.1% increase of the unit labor...
- New Home Sales Fall to 1.106M Rate. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;3/1/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32080, p2
Reports on the decrease in the sales of new single-family homes in the U.S.
- Municipal Bond Prices Finish Firm; $2 Billion N.Y. TBTAs Sell to Retail. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;9/17/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31472, p2
Reports the economic condition in the U.S. Percentage of municipal bond prices; Increase in business inventories; Growth in the sales of businesses.
- Business sales and inventories--manufacturing and trade. // Economic Indicators;May94, p20
Presents a table and graphs showing business sales and inventories in manufacturing and trade from 1984 through 1994. Seasonal adjustments; Wholesale and retail trade; Inventory-sales ratio; Sources of data.