Amid Executive Shake-Ups, ACA Announces 65% Earnings Increase
- Fraser, Chairman of ACA, Retiring; Called 'Founder' of Guaranty Industry. Carpenter-Kasprzak, Sheri // Bond Buyer;02/28/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31086, p38
Reports on the resignation of H. Russell Fraser as chairman of ACA Financial Guaranty Corp.'s board of directors. Reasons behind Fraser's resignation; Appointed replacement for Fraser.
- Selzer leaves ACA; split is 'amicable'. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;09/14/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30725, p23
Reports on the resignation of Mary Otto Selzer as executive vice president of ACA Financial Guaranty Corp.
- ACA Holdings Doubles Its First-Quarter Net Income. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;5/22/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31641, p6
American Capital Access Holdings Inc. (ACAH), the parent of the New York bond insurer ACA Financial Guaranty Corp., on reported a net income of 2.6 million dollar on May 15, 2003 for the first quarter, more than double the 1.2 million dollar reported for the same period during 2002. Municipal...
- ACA promotes execs, acts to strengthen midwest presence. Heaton, Kenneth; Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;10/14/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30747, p29
Reports that bond insurer ACA Financial Guaranty Corp. announced several high-level promotions, as well as the establishment of a regional office to expand the firm's Midwest presence. Details regarding the reorganization initiative carried out by the company; ACA's implementation of other...
- ACA Conference Call to Address S&P Action. Carpenter-Kasprzak, Sheri // Bond Buyer;01/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31051, p5
Reports on ACA Financial Guaranty Corp.'s plans to hold a conference on January 5, 2001, to address Standard & Poor's decision to place the insurance firm on CreditWatch because the bond insurer failed to raise additional capital.
- One leaves, two rise, and three join ACA Financial. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;04/06/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30613, p25
Reports that ACA Financial Guaranty Corp. has promoted two veteran executives to its underwriting department and added three underwriters. Reasons for the changes in the executives of the company; Strength of the underwriting department of the company.
- Credits on the fringe benefit bond insurer. Pallarito, Karen // Modern Healthcare;04/26/99, Vol. 29 Issue 17, p44
Features ACA Financial Guaranty Corp., a New York, New York-based provider of municipal bond insurance. Information on the portfolio of ACA; Premium range; Advantages of the A rating of ACA.
- ACA Financial hires three new executives. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;01/28/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30567, p33
Reports on the hiring of new executives by bond insurer ACA Financial Guaranty Corp. Positions to be filled; Job responsibilities; Previous work experiences of the executives.
- ACA Names Roseman to Replace Satz. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;5/19/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31887, p1
Reports on the appointment by U.S.-based municipal bond insurer ACA Financial Guaranty Corp. of former ACE Financial Solutions executive Alan S. Roseman to the roles of chief executive officer and president. Executive replaced by Roseman; Views of analysts on the appointment; Continuation by...