- MONTHLY ROUNDUP. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/14/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 43, p25
The article lists several underwriting transactions by security type in the United States as of November 2005. Some of the types of securities include dent. mortgage-backed, asset-backed, convertible, taxable municipal funds and common stocks. Proceeds, number of issues, average size of deals...
- MONTHLY ROUNDUP. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/10/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 47, p32
Two charts are presented which depict underwritings in the U.S. according to type including mortgage-backed securities, asset-backed securities, and taxable municipal funds.
- Argentine Issuance Over Several Months Defies Rate Gravity. F. O. // Asset Securitization Report;12/17/2007, Vol. 7 Issue 48, p24
The article reports that Domestic issuance of asset-backed security (ABS) and mortgage-backed security gained Ps7.3 billion in the first 11 months of 2007, an increase of 23% from the same period last 2006 in Argentina. Issuance proved resilient with volumes up 34% in November year-on-year even...
- Bond Volume Takes Major Hit in May. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;6/2/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31647, p1
This article reports that the monthly volume for municipal bond issuance in the U.S. tumbled about $5.8 billion year-over-year in May 2003, one of the largest drops since an $8 billion plunge in January 2000. This drop breaks a four-month trend of year-over-year increases in bond issuance...
- Consolidated Street research. // Asset Securitization Report;2/10/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p28
Focuses on developments related to the asset- and mortgage-backed securities market. Market research and assessment of market activities by Bank One; RBS Greenwich Capital; J.P. Morgan; Lehman Brothers; Merrill Lynch.
- INTERNATIONAL DATA. // Asset Securitization Report;2/10/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p33
Presents information on the international asset- and mortgage-backed securities market as of February 5, 2003. International proceeds by region; Year-to-date proceeds.
- RATINGS WATCH. // Asset Securitization Report;2/10/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p36
Presents information on ratings of asset- and mortgage-backed securitization deals as of February 10, 2003. Names of sellers; Amounts; Credit ratings agencies; Actions taken.
- Second-Quarter 2003 New Issues Guide. // Asset Securitization Report;7/21/2003 Supplement, Vol. 3 Issue 29, p1
Discusses the performance of mortgage-related asset-backed securities (ABS) in the United States during the second quarter of 2003. Growth of the real estate sector; Declines in issuance and market share of the automobile loan and credit card sectors; Percentage of the market as a whole held by...
- Malaysia's domestic activity brings variety. Murra, Francesca // Asset Securitization Report;9/29/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 37, p21
Reports on the revival of Malaysia's securitization market in 2003. Anticipation of the Sunway Holdings commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS) deal; Guidelines on asset-backed securities (ABS) in Malaysia; Opportunities in different asset types being sought in the domestic market;...