SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY
- Southeast Bond-Watch. McEntee, Christopher; DeSue, Tedra; Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;03/16/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30850, p25
Focuses on developments related to the municipal bond market in the Southeastern States, current as of March 16, 2000. Includes rating agencies' assessment of the Miami-Dade County airport debt in Florida; Airport revolving fund proposal in Virginia.
- San Francisco airs fly despite markets' dive. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;05/07/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30636, p2
Reports that a $250-million issue of the San Francisco Airport Commission has sold quickly, despite a sharp selloff in the United States municipal bond market.
- Compromise could lead to $500 million of new PFCs. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;03/06/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30842, p4
Reports on additional revenues to back airport bond issues from the passenger facility charges adopted by aviation bill negotiators in the United States. Positive development for airport finance and bondholders; Part of a bill to extend and expand federal aviation programs in the US.
- Denver International set to take off with $600 million of revenue bonds. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;07/16/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30188, p3
Reports on the planned issuance of revenue bonds for the Denver International Airport in Denver, Colorado. Preliminary financing plan; Intended uses for money to be raised from the bond issue; Upgrading of the bonds by Moody's Investors Service; Selection of the underwriting team for the...
- Deal preview: Dade County, Fla.'s $200 million aviation deal should soar. Gallo, Pete // Bond Buyer;10/08/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30247, p2
Reports on the strong investor reception for the $200 million bond issue planned by Dade County, Florida in October 1997 to finance an improvement program for the Miami International Airport.
- North Carolina. Molis, Jim // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p28
Reports that members of the Raleigh City Council in North Carolina voted to begin preparing a $45 million road bond referendum for May 5, 1997. Annual spendings on road construction.
- A changed market for N.Y. thruway issue. Louis, Brian // Bond Buyer;09/03/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30222, p2
Reports on municipal bond market conditions for the New York State Thruway Authority's new-money and refunding bonds set on September 3, 1997.
- Prospects brighten for Garvee issuance in Colorado. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;03/11/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30596, p4
Reports on the prospects for the preliminary approval for the Colorado state government to sell and issue grant anticipation revenue debt for highways. Opposition to the plan by some state senators; Plans of proponents to push for legislation requiring a referendum on the revenue debt.
- Florida County May Resort to Tax-Backed Bonds for Road Project. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;06/02/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30904, p3
Reports on the pending decision by commissioners in Polk County, Florida on whether or not they will sell a revenue bond issue to finance a road expansion program. Rejection by voters of a sales tax allowing the project to proceed; Source of debt service from a public-service tax on gross...