VRA Plunging Into SRF Market for Its Largest-Ever Sale
- Rural wastewater systems now offered grants. // Underground Construction;May97, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p14
Announces the publication of final guidelines for the US Environmental Protection Agency's Hardship Grants Program for Rural Communities which provides grants to states for improving wastewater treatment services.
- Whitman awards first nationwide water security grants. // Pollution Engineering;Aug2002, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p9
Reports on U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's grants for drinking water utilities. Amount of grants; Number of grants to be provided to assist utilities with security planning.
- EPA Awards First Nationwide Water Security Grants. // WaterWorld;Jul/Aug2002, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p8
Reports on the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's first round of water security grants to help large drinking water utilities across the country assess their vulnerabilities. Number of grants to be awarded to assist utilities with security planning; Awarding of the first water security...
- EPA report claims water group diverted federal grant money. Winston, Sherie // ENR: Engineering News-Record;04/27/98, Vol. 240 Issue 17, p15
Cites a report issued by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), in which it asserted that the National Rural Water Association (NRWA)spent an estimated $2.3 million in federal grants, to accommodate its lobbying efforts. Details on the EPA report; Comments by Lino DeAlmeida, president of...
- States to Share Monitoring Funds. // WaterWorld;Jul2005, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p10
Reports that every U.S. state will get additional water quality monitoring funds as a result of an Environmental Protection Agency decision to increase water pollution control grants .
- Report to Congress Highlights Need for Long-Term Clean Water Funding. Crow, Patrick // WaterWorld;Aug2010, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p1
The article focuses on the Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) report to U.S. Congress emphasizing the need for aging infrastructure rehabilitation to meet protective water quality standards and respond to population growth issues. It mentions the efforts of the EPA to protect the...
- Moody's Negative on Columbia, S.C.'s Sewer Decree; EPA Says More Likely. Sigo, Shelly // Bondbuyer.com;9/19/2013, p19
The article reports on the negative credit rating on the water and sewer system capital plan in Columbia, South Carolina by financial services provider Moody's Investors Service Inc. It mention that the $750 million bond-funded proposal was compelled by an order from the government for...
- D.C. Agency to Ask Congress to Fund Billion-Dollar Sewer Project. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;7/2/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31172, p3
Reports on the Washington, D.C., Water & Sewer Authority's plans to ask for federal funding of a storm sewer project in the district. Possibility of using municipal bonds to finance the project; Details of the project.
- EPA Awards $22.6 Million Grant To Regional Wastewater Facility. // Textile Chemist & Colorist;Feb76, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p12
The article reports on the federal grant of $22.6 million from the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for the completion of a regional wastewater treatment and collection system in North Carolina. The facility is designed by Cannon Mills along with City of Concord and Cabarrus County and...