Harris Beach Adds Patrick as Partner
- THE TRADING FLOOR. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;1/8/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31796, p29
Presents municipal bonds-related news items, as of January 8, 2004. Former New York Governor Hugh L. Carey's appointment as senior partner at Harris Beach LLP; Rationale of the appointment; Wachovia Corp.'s relocation of back-office workers from New York City to Richmond, Virginia.
- Law firm revamps after attacks. Mears, Jennifer // Network World;9/2/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 35, p13
Reports on the changes in the law firm Harris Beach LLP after the September 11, 2001 attack on the United States. Changes in technology strategy of the company.
- Harris Beach targets Syracuse growth. Dickinson, Casey J. // Business Journal (Central New York);12/5/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 49, p7
Reports that law firm Harris Beach LLP is seeking to increase its presence in the Syracuse, New York. Number of lawyers employed; Background of the firm; Expertise of partners Anthony Marshall, James Sparkes, M.J. MacKenzie and Bradley Pinsky; Plans of merging with another law firm.
- Harris Beach moving to LCo Building over holiday. // Buffalo Law Journal;5/27/2004, Vol. 76 Issue 43, p4A
Presents information on the relocation of the Western New York offices of Harris Beach LLP in Buffalo, New York. Reason for the relocation; Size of the office; Information on other offices of Harris Beach in New York .
- State senator, son opening independent law firm. McChesney, Charles // Business Journal (Central New York);4/12/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 15, p24
Reports on the opening of DeFrancisco Law Firm by New York Senator John DeFrancisco and son, Jeffrey on May 1, 2002. Comparison between the legal works handled by DiFrancisco and Harris Beach LLP; Client base of DeFrancisco Law Firm.
- BOTW PROFILE. // Business Journal (Central New York);1/9/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p12
Profiles Anthony Marshall, managing partner of the law firm Harris Beach LLP. Educational background; Family; Favorite part of the job; Hobbies.
- BOTW FACTS. // Business Journal (Central New York);1/9/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p12
Provides information on the Syracuse, New York office of the law firm Harris Beach LLP. Historical background; Locations; Number of employees; Office space; Key officers; Annual revenues.
- Former Harris Beach partner moves to Sugarman firm. Dickinson, Casey J. // Business Journal (Central New York);10/7/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 40, p1
The article reports that James Sparkes, former partner at the Syracuse office of Harris Beach LLP, has joined Sugarman Law Firm LLP. He had been a member of Harris Beach since 1992 and served as the managing partner of the firm in Syracuse from 1997 to 2003. At Harris Beach, Sparkes was a member...
- BS&K to open Rochester location. Tampone, Kevin // Business Journal (Central New York);6/27/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 26, p4
The article focuses on the relocation of five attorneys of Harris Beach PLLC for the launching of Rochester office of Bond Schoeneck & King PLLC in Syracuse, New York. These attorneys include Timothy Fitzgerald, Edward Hourihan, Brian Laudadio, Peter Lutz and Gregory McDonald. The Rochester...