Teresa Heinz Kerry Earned $2.78M in Tax-Exempt Interest in '03
- Taken by surprise. Min, Janice; Podesta, Jane Sims // People;6/10/96, Vol. 45 Issue 23, p127
Focuses on the marriage of Senator John Kerry and food heiress Teresa Heinz. How they met; Details of their previous marriages; Their biographies; Their views on their current marriage; Kerry's senatorial campaign; Kerry as one of the organizers of the Vietnam Veterans Against the War.
- Saint Teresa's trials. Brant, Martha // Newsweek;4/29/1996, Vol. 127 Issue 18, p31
Looks at the activities of Teresa Heinz since marrying Massachusetts Senator John Kerry, including her campaigning for his re-election. Terming of Heinz as Saint Teresa for her charitable contributions; Details of her marriage, which was thought to be one of convenience; Her dutiful campaign.
- For love and money. // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;4/29/96, Vol. 23 Issue 20, p32
Reports on the assertion of Teresa Heinz, widow of ketchup heir John Heinz, that Senator John Kerry did not marry her for money.
- Winning formula?: // Human Events;12/30/94, Vol. 50 Issue 50, p24
Reports that Democrat John Kerry has announced his engagement to Teresa Heinz.
- Where Power Lives. // Washingtonian Magazine;Oct2007, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p83
The article focuses on Georgetown as the center of political and media power in Washington, D.C. High profile residents include Senator John Kerry and his wife Teresa Heinz Kerry, former U.S. State Secretary Madeleine Albright, and journalist Ben Bradlee. Avenel in Potomac is a magnet for wealth...
- Untitled. Mehle, Aileen // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/5/1993, Vol. 166 Issue 89, p16
Reports on the rumor of Senator John Kerry's interest in Teresa Heinz, the widow of Senator John Heinz. Rumor on Teresa Heinz' intention to run for Senate.
- TOO, TOO TERESA. Powers, William // National Journal;5/24/2003, Vol. 35 Issue 21, p1642
Profiles Teresa Heinz, the wealthy wife of U.S. Senator John Kerry. Her reputation; Fascination of the mass media on her; Ambition of her husband for the presidency in 2004 election; Her views on social and political issues.
- Fashion Scoop. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/7/2004, Vol. 187 Issue 72, p3
Features the created scarf design of Teresa Heinz Kerry for the campaign trail of husband John Kerry, presidential candidate in the U.S. for the 2004 elections. Cooperation with Vineyard Vines in developing the design; Number of copies made for the silk scarf; Creation of list of recipinets of...
- Teresa Heinz. // U.S. News & World Report;2/6/95, Vol. 118 Issue 5, p22
Focuses on Teresa Heinz, widow of Sen. John Heinz, who died in a plane crash in 1991. Her engagement to Sen. John Kerry; Announcement of recipients of five $250,000 Heinz Awards for individual achievement in memory of her husband, the ketchup heir.