Treasury 5-Years Go at 3.927% High
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 1.155% High. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/30/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31916, p2
Reports that the Treasury Department auctioned four-week bills. High yield; Price; Coupon equivalent; Bid-to-cover ratio.
- Treasury 10-Year Notes Go at 2.795% High Yield. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;2/13/2013, Vol. 123 Issue 34060, p1
Statistics are presented related to the U.S Treasury Department's auction of 24 billion U.S dollars of 10-year notes as of February 15, 2014 which include bid to cover ratio of 2.54, allotment of 47.13 percent of tenders at the high yield and total cost of tenders.
- Treasury to Sell $13B 29-Year 10-Month Bonds. // Bond Buyer;4/6/2015, p1
The Treasury Department said it will auction $13 billion 29-year 10-month 2 1/2% bonds on April 9.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 1.820%, 1.950% Highs. Seigel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/3/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32891, p2
The article reports on the mixed tender rates for the latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills of the U.S. Treasury Department. The three-months incurred a 1.820% high rate, down from 1.870% the week before, and the six-months incurred a 1.950% high rate, up from 1.920%. Coupon equivalents were...
- Treasury 7-Year Notes Go at 1.960% High Yield. // Bond Buyer;12/1/2014, Issue 34218, p1
The Treasury Department auctioned $29 billion of seven-year notes, with a 1 7/8% coupon, a 1.960% high yield, a price of 99.446691.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Auctioned at 0.040% High Yield. Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;8/19/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34363, p1
The Treasury Department Tuesday auctioned $40 billion of four-week bills at a 0.040% high yield, a price of 99.996889.
- Treasury 2-Year Floaters Auctioned with High Margin of 0.086%. // Bond Buyer;8/27/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34368, p1
The Treasury Department Wednesday auctioned $13 billion of one-year 11-month floating rate notes with a high discount margin of 0.086%, at a 0.077% spread, a price of 99.982448.
- Treasury 5-Year Notes Go at 1.463% High Yield. // Bond Buyer;8/27/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34368, p1
The Treasury Department auctioned $35 billion of five-year notes, with a 1 3/8% coupon, a 1.463% high yield, a price of 99.577196.
- Treasury 7-Year Notes Go at 1.930% High Yield. // Bondbuyer.com;8/27/2015, p1
The Treasury Department auctioned $29 billion of seven-year notes, with a 1 7/8% coupon and a 1.930% high yield, a price of 99.641487.