Atlanta's Airport Bonds Stay on Track
- S&P Places Delta Air Lines on Credit Watch. // Caribbean Business;8/25/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 33, p16
Reports that Standard & Poor's (S&P) placed Delta Air Lines Inc.'s ratings on CreditWatch with negative implications. Delta Air Lines' high risk of near-term bankruptcy; Total lease-adjusted debt of Delta Air Lines; Percentage loss in the stock market value of Delta Air Lines.
- Staring at Bankruptcy, Delta Is Downgraded by Moody's. de Sue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;9/14/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32217, p36
Reports on the downgrade of Delta Air Lines Inc.'s credit ratings by Moody's Investors Service Corp. in the U.S. Probability of filing for bankruptcy protection by the airline; Total of the business losses since the September 11 terrorist attacks of 2001; Contribution of rising fuel costs and...
- Delta's Dawn ... Or Sunset? Fiorino, Frances // Aviation Week & Space Technology;7/12/2004, Vol. 161 Issue 2, p35
It's no way to celebrate a birthday â€” struggling to survive, skirting bankruptcy and recharting life's course. But that's exactly how Delta Air Lines Inc., is marking its 75th year. The carrier burned through $500 million in cash and lost nearly $400 million in the first quarter. Delta's...
- Katrina adds to Delta's troubles. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;9/9/2005, Issue 2682, p6
Reports on the possible bankruptcy of airline firm Delta Air Lines Inc. in Atlanta, Georgia. Contribution of Hurricane Katrina on the company's losses; Inclusion of the fuel prices on the financial performance; Plan of the company to reintroduce New Orleans routes.
- Holders of Delta's Cincinnati Bonds Getting Partial Aug. 1 Payment. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/28/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32433, p3
The article reports that investors who hold Delta Air Lines Inc.'s special facilities revenue bonds issued for projects at Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport will receive a portion of their interest debt service payment. It discusses the continuing negotiations over Delta's...
- Market Monitor. // Travel Agent;2/25/2002, Vol. 307 Issue 5, p56
Reports developments in travel industry as of February 2002. Development of Japan Airlines System company by Japan Airlines and Japan Air Systems Bankruptcy of Air Afrique airline; Launch of codeshare service by Delta Air Lines.
- Who's Slowing Job Growth? Benson, P. George // Georgia Trend;Mar2006, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p18
The article focuses on the employment growth in Atlanta, Georgia. The largest and most venerable companies continue to constrain Atlanta's job growth. Delta Air Lines Inc. has filed for bankruptcy on September 14, 2006. It is expected that Delta would emerge from bankruptcy as a company that is...
- Hearing in Delta Case Postponed. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/28/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32412, p1
The article reports on the postponement of the bankruptcy hearing of Delta Air Lines Inc in Chicago, Illinois. The delay of the hearing is to give chance to the ongoing negotiations between the parties. The focus of the said hearing will be on the request of the airline company to reject the...
- Bankruptcies prove a boon. Fernandez, Tommy // Crain's New York Business;9/19/2005, Vol. 21 Issue 38, p8
This article reports that the financial troubles of Delta Air Lines Inc. and Northwest Airlines Inc. are providing opportunities for rivals in the air travel market in New York City, as well as for a many lawyers and consultants. Depending on how their bankruptcies proceed, the carriers will...