Biennial Conference of the Asian Pacific Association for Study of the Liver
- ANNOUNCEMENTS. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Sep2001, Vol. 96 Issue 9, p2807
Presents information on events such as workshops and seminars related to gastroenterology as of September 2001. Details of the Seventh Annual Johns Hopkins Hepato-Biliary Update; Activities offered at the Asia Pacific Digestive Week in Sydney, Australia; Information on the conference New...
- Announcements. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Nov1998, Vol. 93 Issue 11, p2317
Announces the schedule of conventions, workshops and other events on gastroenterology from November 1998 to April 1999. The Gastroenterology Research Group and the AGA One-Day Symposium on Immunopathogenesis, Therapy and Prevention of Hepatitis C Virus Infection; Methodologies in Healthcare...
- Announcements. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;May1990, Vol. 85 Issue 5, p637
Presents the schedule of events of related to gastroenterology from June through September 1990. World Congress of Gastroenterology in Auckland, New Zealand; XVth International Update on Liver Disease at Royal Free Hospital and School of Medicine in London, England; Second Annual Queen's Cancer...
- Become Informed About New Online Resources for Developing Content Knowledge. // NSTA Express;2/22/2010, p2
The article offers information on a web seminar, New Resources and Tools, to be held on February 25, 2010, from 6:30 to 8:00 pm.
- Enhance Your Content Knowlege From Your Laptop. // NSTA Express;9/13/2010, p1
The article presents information on 90-minute web seminars on education to be held during September 14-30, 2010.
- Atlas Sets Workshop and Seminar Dates. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Mar2009, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p11
The article offers information on a series of workshops on weather-ometer and seminars on fundamentals of weathering that will be offered by Atlas Material Testing Technology in Chicago, Illinois, in 2009.
- Education. // Spectroscopy;Mar2002, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p16
Provides information on a series of congresses and seminars to be offered by the ASSA International in 2002.
- CALENDAR March 22-28. Boginis, Roberta // Orange County Business Journal;3/21/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p62
Presents a calendar of events on congresses and conventions and workshops related in the business sector in California.
- Unemployment seminars planned. Lane, Amy // Crain's Detroit Business;10/20/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 42, p2
The article announces that two free seminars on the state's unemployment insurance tax and benefit programs, have been scheduled by the Michigan Unemployment Insurance Agency on November 19, 2008.