Assured Guaranty's Earnings Up in 1Q, Just Before IPO
- Assured Guaranty Reports Profit Gain. Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;2/27/2015, Vol. 1, p1
Assured Guaranty's net income for the fourth quarter and 2014 rose as the bond insurer continued to rebuild market share.
- Return to core business. Bharath, Kaveer // Finance Week;10/4/2002, p48
Reports on the effect of demergers on corporate earnings. Increase in the shares of value of most parent companies; Initial public offering price; Increase in management flexibility and responsiveness.
- Assured Guaranty Reports Profit Gain. Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;2/26/2015, p46
The article reports on the increase registered by Assured Guaranty's net income for the fourth quarter of 2014 as the bond insurer continued to rebuild market share. Topics include the strategic objectives achieved by the company including optimization of capital management and continuation of...
- Assured Guaranty Focused on the Long Term in Mixed Third Quarter. Slawn, Robert // Bond Buyer;11/16/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33617, p18
The article reports that Assured Guaranty Ltd. has planned to focus on its long-term prospects on value creation after the release of the company's third-quarter results in 2011.
- Grendene Eyes New Expansion With IPO. Kepp, Mike // FN: Footwear News;11/8/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 44, p4
Reports on the plan of footwear company Grendene to grow its market share in Brazil and abroad. Increase in sales of Grendene in the first half of 2004; Reason behind the decision of Grendene to go public; Views of Allesandra Coccarelli, an analyst at economic consulting firm TendÃªncias...
- Chemical Financial Corporation Reports 2014 Second Quarter Operating Results. // Michigan Banker;Aug2014, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p48
The article reports that Michigan-based Chemical Financial Corp. reported net income of 16.2 million dollars in the second quarter of 2014, compared to 14.2 million dollars in the same quarter of the previous year. Topics covered include earnings per share during the period, completion of public...
- Saudi Arabia: SAICO Becomes 13th Insurer to Hold IPO. // MiddleEast Insurance Review;Nov2007, p26
The article reports on the initial public offering of Saudi Arabian Cooperative Insurance (SAICO) Co. The move made SAICO the 13th insurer to be publicly traded and likewise influenced the significant growth of its shares. It claims that SAICO's 10 Saudi Arabian riyals (SAR) worth of shares...
- IPO priced, Assured Guaranty moves for triple-A. Chang, Helen // Asset Securitization Report;5/3/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 18, p8
Reports that Ace Ltd. (AL) operates its financial guaranty and reinsurance units in a multimillion-dollar initial public offering (IPO) through a new entity called Assured Guaranty Ltd. in the U.S. Plan of securing a second triple-A rating and competing with other established triple-A monoline...
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/10/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 19, p33
Provides information on the most recent initial public offerings of May 5, 2004. Greenhill; Origen Financial; Barrier Therapeutics; Assured Guaranty; Signature Bank; Bakers Footwear Group.