Time for a CE Change
- Finance courses for aid agencies. // BRW;4/22/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 15, p39
The article reports that Mango, a charitable institution in Great Britain, will offer its courses in Melbourne, Australia which include financial management for effective programs and assessing and building partners' financial management capacity.
- Continuing Education. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jan2003, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p89
This section presents a continuing education examination about financial planning in the U.S. provided by the Financial Planning Association.
- 1988 FMA DOCTORAL STUDENTS SEMINAR. // FM: The Journal of the Financial Management Association;Summer88, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p101
This article provides information on the 1988 doctoral students seminar of the Financial Management Association (FMA) The ninth annual FMA Doctoral Students Seminar will take place on October 19, as part of the 1988 annual meeting of the Financial Management Association in New Orleans. The...
- Conflicts principles no 'silver bullet'. Kelly, Ross // Money Management;3/23/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p6
The article focuses on the issues pertaining to the new conflicts principles given by the biggest dealer groups to the Financial Planning Association in the Australia. According to Dan Powell, ING Australia executive director, the key to address such conflicts is to take what the investor wants...
- Credible FPA helps all planners. Kelly, Kerrie // Money Management;7/14/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 25, p14
Comments on the role of the Financial Planning Association in upholding financial planning compliance rules in Australia. Perception of some members about the need for some rules to be changed; Success of the organization in achieving a deal in the fight for a regulatory regime that balances...
- CE QUIZ. // Financial Planning;May2014, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p83
A continuing education (CE) quiz in the financial advisory industry in the U.S. is presented.
- FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION 1986 ANNUAL MEETING. // Financial Management (1972);Summer86, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p63
This article presents information on the Financial Management Association 1986 Annual Meeting on October 16-18, 1986 at New York Hilton Hotel in New York City. The Financial Management Association brings together practicing financial managers from industry, financial institutions, and nonprofit...
- Going into bat for planners. Keavney, Robert // Money Management;5/3/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p24
The author reflects on the role of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) on the reputation and regulations of the advice profession in Australia. He observes that FPA's leadership has a much clearer vision about the possible regulatory future facing the advice profession than most of the...
- FPA Calendar. // Journal of Financial Planning;Aug2002, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p14
This section presents a schedule of congresses and meetings of the Financial Planning Association from August to November 2002.