Miami-Dade County Ready to Weigh Bond-Heavy, $367M Marlins Project
- Tigers hope for approval of new parking garage. Ankeny, Robert // Crain's Detroit Business;02/08/99, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p25
Reports that the Detroit Tigers is seeking approval from the city Planning Commission and other agencies to start building a parking garage for the Comerica Park baseball stadium, in Detroit, Michigan.
- SOUTHWEST Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;3/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31337, p27
Reports developments related to the bonds in the U.S. Worth of revenue bonds allocated for the construction of stadium in Phoenix, Arizona; Reaction on the use of bond proceed in purchasing commemorative paperweights in Kansas; Efforts of the city council of Austin to pool funds for the...
- MINNESOTA. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/21/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31101, p31
Reports on the plans of Minnesota-based baseball team Minnesota Twins for construction of a $ 300 million stadium that would be financed by the team. Bond issue involved in the plan; Provision of an interest-free loan by Saint Paul, Minnesota; Introduction of a bill related to the bond issue of...
- Court won't hear taxpayer challenge to stadium deal. Reynolds, Katherine M. // Bond Buyer;01/21/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30314, p1
Reports on the US Supreme Court's refusal to hear a challenge to $336 million in bonds issued by King County, Washington for a new baseball stadium in Seattle. Ratings of the bonds from Moody's Investors Service and Standard & Poor's; Background on the case in which a group of taxpayers...
- Cincinnati Reds, Hamilton County Sign Lease for New Stadium. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;05/25/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30648, p3
Reports on the Cincinnati Reds baseball team's lease agreement for a baseball stadium in Hamilton County, Ohio. Bond sale planned by the county to finance the stadium; Terms of the agreement; Contributions of both parties to the stadium's construction.
- Massachusetts agency looks at unique garage financing. Harris, Elizabeth E. // Bond Buyer;06/11/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30660, p1
Reports on the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority's approach in using bonds to finance a parking garage project in the state. Details of the construction project; Differences from the authority's previous bond deals; Bond ratings.
- Spokane PDA Controversy Could Harm City's Credit Rating. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;08/17/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30956, p3
Reports on the controversy surrounding the Spokane Parking Public Development Authority. Proposal to dissolve the authority; Plans to issue parking garage bonds.
- Chicago Park District set for parking-garage revenue bond sale. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;09/27/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30734, p40
Reports on the revenue bond issue of the Chicago Park District to renovate the city's downtown parking garages. Managers of the bond issue; Structure and rating of the bonds.
- Missouri Board Advances Garage Plans As Part of St. Louis' Convention Complex. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;05/18/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30894, p4
Reports on the Missouri Development Finance Board's plan to sell bonds to finance the construction of a parking garage for a downtown convention complex in Saint Louis. Other projects for which the board had pledged state income tax credits to bondholders; Details of the parking garage project.