Moody's Upgrades Assured Guaranty Corp. to Aa1
- Little Action For June Default Rates. M. D. // High Yield Report;7/17/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 28, p2
The article discusses the reports on global speculative default rate worldwide. Moody's Investors Service Inc. has reported that the global speculative grade default rate was at 1.8 % for the 12 months ended June 2006, which was forecasted to grow by the end of the year at 2.1 % and by 2.8 % by...
- California Endowment Debuts With a Natural Triple-A. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;11/7/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31757, p40
Reports on the rating received by the California Endowment from both Standard & Poor's Inc. and Moody's Investors Service in the U.S. Negotiation from the general obligation deal; Opportunity to buy a natural triple-A issue; Offer of grant to organizations working to improve health care and...
- City of Troy bond ratings get a boost. Green, Leslie // Crain's Detroit Business;07/24/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 30, p6
Reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. and Moody's Investors Service Inc. upgraded their ratings on bonds for the city of Troy, Michigan. Assessed valuation of Troy; Conditions contributing to the upgrades.
- Davenport Ratings Land at Double-A-Minus. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/11/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34058, p1
The article focuses on the issue of upgradation of Davenport, Iowa's general obligation bonds rating by Standard & Poor's Ratings Services, a bond rating agency, and downgradation by Moody's Investors Service Inc., a bond rating agency, as of February 11, 2014.
- State's new bond rating lifts all boats. Beaven, Stephen; Heikens, Norm; King, Mason; Pletz, John // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/29/97, Vol. 18 Issue 42, p8
Reports on the favorable bond ratings for Indiana from Moody's Investors Service and Standard & Poor's.
- Holy Cross College, Mass., Rated AA-Minus by S&P. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/27/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32327, p2
The article reports on Standard & Poor's Corp.s assigning of AA-minus rating to the Massachusetts Development Finance Agency's College of the Holy Cross bonds. Moody's Investors Service rates the debt Aa3 while Fitch Rating rates it AA-minus. Holy Cross has about 122 million dollar of...
- S&P Lifts Baltimore's Outlook to Positive Ahead of $48M GO Sale. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;5/26/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32390, p4
The article reports on the upgradation of credit-rating for Baltimore city, Maryland, to A-plus by Standard & Poor two weeks prior to the city's planned competitive sale of about $47.6 million in general obligation bonds. The upgradation reflects Baltimore's strong financial health as well as...
- Tacoma Power Affirmed. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;5/14/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31884, p33
Reports on the affirmation of the ratings given by Moody's Investors Service, Standard & Poor's, and Fitch Ratings for Tacoma's electric utility debt as the city prepares to sell electric system revenue bonds
- Moody's: Kentucky Enhancement Programs Off Watch. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/28/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31999, p4
The article presents information that Moody's Investors Service Inc. yesterday removed from watch list for possible downgrade the rating it assigns to three Kentucky enhancement programs, affecting about $1.4 billion of debt. Kentucky's bond ratings have been under pressure since earlier this...