Moody's Upgrades Assured Guaranty Corp. to Aa1
- Little Action For June Default Rates. M. D. // High Yield Report;7/17/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 28, p2
The article discusses the reports on global speculative default rate worldwide. Moody's Investors Service Inc. has reported that the global speculative grade default rate was at 1.8 % for the 12 months ended June 2006, which was forecasted to grow by the end of the year at 2.1 % and by 2.8 % by...
- California Endowment Debuts With a Natural Triple-A. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;11/7/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31757, p40
Reports on the rating received by the California Endowment from both Standard & Poor's Inc. and Moody's Investors Service in the U.S. Negotiation from the general obligation deal; Opportunity to buy a natural triple-A issue; Offer of grant to organizations working to improve health care and...
- City of Troy bond ratings get a boost. Green, Leslie // Crain's Detroit Business;07/24/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 30, p6
Reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. and Moody's Investors Service Inc. upgraded their ratings on bonds for the city of Troy, Michigan. Assessed valuation of Troy; Conditions contributing to the upgrades.
- Davenport Ratings Land at Double-A-Minus. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/11/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34058, p1
The article focuses on the issue of upgradation of Davenport, Iowa's general obligation bonds rating by Standard & Poor's Ratings Services, a bond rating agency, and downgradation by Moody's Investors Service Inc., a bond rating agency, as of February 11, 2014.
- State's new bond rating lifts all boats. Beaven, Stephen; Heikens, Norm; King, Mason; Pletz, John // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/29/97, Vol. 18 Issue 42, p8
Reports on the favorable bond ratings for Indiana from Moody's Investors Service and Standard & Poor's.
- Tacoma Power Affirmed. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;5/14/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31884, p33
Reports on the affirmation of the ratings given by Moody's Investors Service, Standard & Poor's, and Fitch Ratings for Tacoma's electric utility debt as the city prepares to sell electric system revenue bonds
- NEBRASKA: S&P Positive on UNMC Deal. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;12/5/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32767, p9
The article reports on the credit ratings given by rating agencies to the issuance of $24.5 million of research center revenue bonds by the University of Nebraska Medical Center on December 5, 2007. Standard & Poor's Corp. changed its outlook on the AA-minus rating for the deal to positive from...
- MassPort's Delta Debt Rating Slashed to Ca By Moody's. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;1/10/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32295, p4
The article reports that the rating of the Massachusetts Port Authority's Delta Airlines special facility revenue bonds has been downgraded to Ca from Caa2 by Moody's Investors Service Inc. The lower rating will affect nearly $498 million of debt. Recently, Standard & Poor's Corp. had downgraded...
- Top 10 E-Mailed Stories. // Bond Buyer;12/26/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32780, p27
The article offers news briefs in the U.S. Moody's Investors Service Inc. updated its assessment of mortgage market stress on the ratings of financial guaranty firms. Standard & Poor's Corp. downgraded the rating of ACA Financial Guaranty Corp. to CCC from A and changed its outlook on the...