Moody's Upgrades Assured Guaranty Corp. to Aa1
- Little Action For June Default Rates. M. D. // High Yield Report;7/17/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 28, p2
The article discusses the reports on global speculative default rate worldwide. Moody's Investors Service Inc. has reported that the global speculative grade default rate was at 1.8 % for the 12 months ended June 2006, which was forecasted to grow by the end of the year at 2.1 % and by 2.8 % by...
- California Endowment Debuts With a Natural Triple-A. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;11/7/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31757, p40
Reports on the rating received by the California Endowment from both Standard & Poor's Inc. and Moody's Investors Service in the U.S. Negotiation from the general obligation deal; Opportunity to buy a natural triple-A issue; Offer of grant to organizations working to improve health care and...
- City of Troy bond ratings get a boost. Green, Leslie // Crain's Detroit Business;07/24/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 30, p6
Reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. and Moody's Investors Service Inc. upgraded their ratings on bonds for the city of Troy, Michigan. Assessed valuation of Troy; Conditions contributing to the upgrades.
- Davenport Ratings Land at Double-A-Minus. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/11/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34058, p1
The article focuses on the issue of upgradation of Davenport, Iowa's general obligation bonds rating by Standard & Poor's Ratings Services, a bond rating agency, and downgradation by Moody's Investors Service Inc., a bond rating agency, as of February 11, 2014.
- State's new bond rating lifts all boats. Beaven, Stephen; Heikens, Norm; King, Mason; Pletz, John // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/29/97, Vol. 18 Issue 42, p8
Reports on the favorable bond ratings for Indiana from Moody's Investors Service and Standard & Poor's.
- STANDARD & POOR'S, MOODY'S COINCIDE ON U.S.V.I. Oliver-Mendez, Ken // Caribbean Business;9/21/2006, Vol. 34 Issue 37, p12
The article reports on the favorable bond rating issued by two rating agencies Moody's Investors Service Inc. and Standard & Poor's Corp. to the general obligation bonds of the U.S. Virgin Islands. Governor Charles Turnbull has been delighted with the outcome and guaranteed the continuation of...
- Wayne County bond issue gets positive ratings. Ankeny, Robert // Crain's Detroit Business;7/21/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 29, p2
The article reports that a $13 million Wayne County, Michigan, bond issue for water supply and sewage disposal system improvements has received positive ratings from three financial analyst companies. Moody's Investors Service Inc. awarded the county an A3 rating with a stable outlook for its...
- Standard & Poor's Lifts Iowa's Polk County to AAA Ahead of Sale. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/9/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32752, p36
The article reports on the ratings assigned to the $30 million new-money and advance refunding general obligation (GO) bonds issued by Polk County, Iowa. Standard & Poor's Corp. upgraded its rating to AAA from AA-plus while Fitch Ratings Ltd. affirmed its AA-plus on the county's $255 million of...
- VIRGINIA: Arlington County Sets GO Sale. Schroeder, Peter // Bond Buyer;5/17/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32631, p9
The article reports that Arlington County has set a general obligation (GO) public improvement bonds sale for $117.4 million in Virginia. Fitch Ratings, Moody's Investors Service, and Standard & Poor's Corp. give the county's GOs a triple-A rating. The proceeds will finance several projects in...