Sacramento Port Seeking Bridge Loan to Avert Bond Default
- NTL. Grainge, Zoë // Utility Week;3/19/2004, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p24
Focuses on the business performance of cable company NTL in Great Britain. Banks mandated by the company for its bond issue; Effort of the company to launch a financial restructuring for its debt facilities; Decline in the net loss of the company.
- Double Port Downgrade. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;4/23/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33103, p9
The article reports on the downgrade ratings given by Fitch Ratings to Canaveral Port Authority and Port of Palm Beach in Florida. It states that the firm has downgraded the first port's $89.4 million of outstanding revenue bonds to A-minus from A. Meanwhile, it has given the second port's $46...
- Cardno confident after 36pc fall in after-tax profit. Bleby, Michael // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);8/19/2015, p38
This article reports that Cardno Ltd. has made a net after-tax loss of $145.2 million. Cardno shares have gone down by five per cent following the results in consonance with the company's guidance, showing concern over Cardno's high debt. Moelis analyst Garry Sherriff feels that challenging...
- Latest Long Beach Port Deal Will Help Hanjin Shipping Expand. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;10/12/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30994, p3
Reports on the plan of Long Beach, California to sell bonds to fund various improvements at the Port of Long Beach. Credit strength of the port; Annual bond issuance of Long Beach, California.
- Broward County, Fla., unloads complex port bond issue to retool old debt. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;05/21/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30398, p39
Focuses on Broward County, Florida's $166.3 million port bond issue. Sale of the bond issue on May 20, 1998; Reasons why the county has sold the port bonds; Details of the 1989 resolution relevant to junior-lien bonds.
- Texas city's mega-plan. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;02/02/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30820, p1
Announces Texas City's plan to build a megaport along its shoreline, three months after Harris County voters approved a multimillion-dollar bond issue to fund a container facility for the Port of Houston Authority. Standard & Poor's analyst Alex Fraser's assessment of the Texas City facility's...
- Port Sale. Murphy, Gavin // Bond Buyer;7/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31685, p31
Reports on the sale of revenue and revenue refunding bonds by Port of Seattle, Washington. Rating of the bonds by Fitch Ratings Inc.; Sale of the bonds through a syndicate led by Goldman, Sachs & Co.
- Houston Port's bond election request is on table, but no decisions yet. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;09/19/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30234, p3
Reports that Harris County, Texas commissioners met with Port of Houston Authority officials to discuss the potential for holding a bond election for port improvements. Expectations that port administrators will make a presentation to the Commissioners Court; Nature of competition between...
- GERON REPORTS 2010 2ND QTR NET LOSS OF $17 MILLION. // Biotech Financial Reports;Sep2010, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p1
The article reports on the net loss experienced by Menlo Park, California-based Geron Corp. during the second quarter of 2010. It states that the net loss has reached 17 million dollars to common stockholders or 0.18 dollars per share as of June 30, 2010. Moreover, it stresses that the company...