An A3 for Lincoln U
- State College Affirmed. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;10/13/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32237, p31
Reports on the move of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to reaffirm its issuer ratings for West Liberty State College, a student school, in West Virginia.
- PENNSYLVANIA: Haverford College Upgraded. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;11/19/2007, Vol. 262 Issue 32757, p9
The article reports on a credit rating assigned by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to the debt of Haverford College, Haverford, Pennsylvania. The institution's $98.3 million of debt issued through the Delaware County Authority upgraded by Moody's to Aa2 from Aa3. According to credit rating...
- Daniel Webster Dropped. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/13/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32337, p31
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. downgraded Daniel Webster College's $16.7 million debt to B1 from Ba3. The agency maintains its negative outlook on the bonds issued through the New Hampshire Health and Educational Facilities Authority. Some reasons for the downgrade...
- Southern Univ. Stabilizes. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/10/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32442, p35
The article focuses on Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s bond ratings for Southern University in Louisiana. Moody's has assigned a stable outlook from negative and affirmed the credit's Baa1 issuer rating. It has been said that the ratings reflects the system's multi-campus and continued response...
- CALIFORNIA: UC's Solid Deal. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;11/30/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31275, p50
Reports on the rating assigned by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to the University of California's multi-million dollar revenue bonds that will be sold in December 2001 in order to finance research facilities at the system's campuses. Basis of the rating; Capacity of the university system to...
- Case Western's $180M Sale. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;5/21/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32883, p9
The article reports that Ohio Higher Educational Facility Commission will enter the bond market in the fourth week of May 2008 with $180 million of revenue bonds on behalf of Case Western Reserve University to refund its outstanding 2004 auction-rate debt. Moody's Investors Service Inc. assigned...
- Positively A3. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31970, p31
Focuses on the assignment of A3 rating and positive outlook to student housing revenue bonds of the University of Alabama by Moody's Investors Service Inc. Worth of the student housing revenue bonds; Series of serial bonds.
- NEW JERSEY: Med School Takes a Hit. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;12/4/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32520, p41
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has downgraded the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey's outstanding revenue bonds to Baa2 from Baa1 and its certificates of participation to Baa3 from Baa2. The credit changes affects $694 million of outstanding debt and the...
- Vassar College Outlook to Stable. // Bond Buyer;6/23/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31911, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has affirmed the long-term Aa2 rating of the outstanding bonds of Vassar College in Poughkeepsie, New York. Revision of the outlook from positive to stable; Total value of the outstanding bonds.