Rock Glen Default
- Michael should take itÂ…Step by step. // Money (Australia Edition);Dec2012/Jan2013, Issue 152, p23
The article presents an answer to a question on the alternative options to an online high-interest account at 5.56%.
- Turnaround Tuesday: Past Due on Interest Payments, Ivanhoe Continues Bondholder Negotiations. Collins, Allison // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;2/09/2015, p9
The article reports on the possible failure of Canadian oil company Ivanhoe Energy Inc. to make the interest payments on January 30, 2015 and its ongoing negotiations with bondholders. Disclosed is the total amount owed by Ivanhoe Energy on convertible unsecured subordinated debentures. Also...
- OPTIMIZATION OF THE ARBITRAGE PROCESS IN ADVANCE REFUNDING OF MUNICIPAL BONDS. Babad, Yair M.; Speer, Jr., Paul D. // Management Science;Jun78, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p987
States, municipalities, and other regional or local public bodies have the authority to issue debt securities, the interest on which is tax exempt under federal regulations. As a consequence, the interest which these entities must pay on their bonds is usually below the rate on U.S. government...
- Surveying Troubled Sector, Analysts Perceive a Definite Pulse. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;7/18/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31183, p29
Reports the financial status of the health care sector in the United States. Increase in the prices for hospital bonds; Evaluation of the performance of the health care bonds market by financial analysts; Factor contributing to the performance of heath care bonds.
- Deal in Focus: Off Life Support, N.H. Hospitals Raising Record Capital. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31268, p40
Reports on the decision of the New Hampshire Health & Higher Education Facilities Authority to sell its uninsured bonds. Purpose of the sale; Value of health care and education bonds sold by the authority in 2001; Rating awarded by various U.S. rating agencies to the bonds.
- As Sector's Gloom Lifts, Maryland Hospitals Jump to Issue Debt. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;11/21/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31270, p6
Focuses on efforts of Maryland health care facilities to issue bonds and take advantage of favorable financial conditions. Financial conditions that hospitals expect to exploit; Revenue bonds sold by the University System of Maryland in a day; Plans for which bond proceeds are earmarked.
- Lakeland, Fla., Health System Readies $60 Million Issue. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/18/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31430, p30
Reports on the plan of Lakeland Regional Health Systems to sell hospital revenue bonds in Florida. Use of the proceeds of the sale; Underwriter of the bonds; Issuance of the bonds on parity.
- Newly Appointed Okla. Bond Council Meets Amid Ongoing Legal Conflicts. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;10/3/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31484, p5
Reports the consideration of the bonds for projects ranging from power plants to health care facilities in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Factors affecting the pending bond issues; Accounts on the unconstitutionality of the bond approval process.
- Regional Health in South Dakota Offers $57M for Projects, Refunding. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;8/4/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33361, p3
The article reports on the offering of fixed-rate revenue bonds worth 57 million U.S. dollars by the Regional Health System in South Dakota to finance different capital projects and refund fixed-rate debt.