Windam Hospital Revise
- Moody's Sees Connecticut Rating Risk. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;8/15/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31450, p1
Reports the negative rating of the general obligation bond offered by the state government in Connecticut. Prediction of structural imbalance in the 2004-2005 budget; Decline of revenue; Impact of the credit rating on the investors.
- Bexar County, Tex., Gets S&P Hike on Venue Debt. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;11/16/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33417, p4
The article reports on the "A" rating attained by Bexar County, Texas due to venue project revenue bonds.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;9/7/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31219, p37
Presents a chart depicting the changes in the rate of bonds in the United States. List of bond issuers; Amount of bonds issued; Comments on rate transitions.
- Suburban Hospital, Md., Lowered to A by S&P. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;3/10/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31838, p2
Reports on the decline of the bond rating of Suburban Hospital Healthcare System in Maryland. Occurrence of operating losses in fiscal year 2002-2003; Reduction of revenue; Increase in capital expenditures.
- Maxed Out. Haugh, Richard // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Oct2001, Vol. 75 Issue 10, p34
States that small hospitals in the United States are not improving in terms of bond ratings despite positive financial performance. Absence of clinical specialties coveted by managed care payers; Views of executives on the bond ratings for small hospitals.
- S&P Is Positive On Fla. Hospital. // Bond Buyer;08/31/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30966, p2
Reports on the outlook on Tarpon Springs, Florida Health Facilities Authority's Series 1988 and 1991 bonds issued for Ellis Memorial Hospital. Change of control of the organization.
- Chicago's Holy Cross Hospital Dropped to Junk Bond Status. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;10/20/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31000, p6
Reports on the decision of Moody's Investors Service to downgrade Chicago, Illinois-based Holy Cross Hospital to junk bond status. Factors leading to the decision; Depletion in Holy Cross' liquidity.
- Columbus Hospital In N.J. Cut by S&P. // Bond Buyer;8/15/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31203, p2
Reports on the downgrade of the bond rating of Columbus Hospital in Newark, New Jersey. Operating losses of the hospital.
- Bonds mirror national trends. Asplund, Jon // AHA News;9/11/95, Vol. 31 Issue 37, p2
Reports on the review of hospital-bond ratings in Michigan by Moody's Investors Service which shows that bond ratings in the state keep up with national averages. Factors that indicate the stability of hospitals; Problem concerning the growth of Medicaid as a percentage of the state budget;...