Moody's Downgrades Eastlake, Ohio's $17 Million of Debt, Citing Deficit
- Moody's Downgrades Erie County, N.Y., to Baal From A3. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;3/28/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32098, p44
Reports on the rating given by Moody's Investor Services to Erir County, New York. Placement of the credit on watch for possible further negative action; Impact of the rating on the outstanding general obligation debt.
- Forney, Tex., Upgraded by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;9/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32223, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded the rating on the outstanding parity debt of Forney, Texas.
- School District Gets a Hike. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/25/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32305, p27
This article reports that in the third week of January 2005, the rating of the Cedar Rapids Community School District, Iowa, was upgraded from A1 to Aa3 by Moody's Investors Service Inc. The move affects a total of $41.6 million of debt. The deal will advance refund the district's Series 2001...
- Long Beach, N. Y., Off Moody s Watch. // Bond Buyer;10/31/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32249, p2
Reports that the Moody's Investors Service Inc. has confirmed the rating on general obligation debt and removed the credit from watch lists for possible downgrade in Long Beach, New York.
- Moody's Lifts Piedmont Power to Baa2. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/5/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32354, p4
The article reports on the upgrade of Piedmont Municipal Power Agency's more than $1 billion of debt to Baa2 from Baa3 by Moody's Investors Service. The agency's healthy reserves and some lessening of Piedmont's competitive disadvantage are the major factors being considered in the upgrade.
- PUERTO RICO: University Rating Confirmed. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;10/30/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32497, p39
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service has confirmed its Baa2 rating on the University of Puerto Rico's $440 million outstanding pledged-revenue debt and $86 million subordinate debt. The subordinate deal was issued by the Puerto Rico Industrial, Tourist, Education, Medical and...
- Moody's Upgrades Manhattan's Museum of Modern Art. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/11/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32047, p5
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. upgraded its rating on the Museum of Modern Art's (MoMA ) long-term debt to Aa3 from Al, a boost largely based on the museum's successful completion of its new facility in midtown Manhattan. The one-notch upgrade affects $350 million of...
- Moody's Upgrades Flint, Mich.'s $7.4 Million of Debt. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/20/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32053, p6
Reports on the improvement of the debt of Flint, Michigan by Moody's Investors Service. Increase of the rating on unlimited-tax general obligation; Reflection of the stability in the budget; Use of the proceeds from the sale of financial recovery general obligation bonds to shore up the 2005 budget.
- Moody's lifts Turkey to investment grade. Jackson, Gary // Fundweb;5/17/2013, p18
The article focuses on Turkey's credit rating which has been increased by ratings agency Moody's Investors Services Inc. by one unit due to its improvement in financial and economic metrices. It has established the debt of the country on par with Spain, India and Colombia. The chief...