Moody's Downgrades Eastlake, Ohio's $17 Million of Debt, Citing Deficit
- Geneva CSD, N.Y., Cut to A3 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;1/7/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31795, p2
Reports on the assignment of A3 rating to Geneva City School District by Moody's Investors Service Inc. in New York. Estimation of the parity debt; Construction of middle school; Increase of debt burden resulting in fixed debt service payments.
- Tampa, Fla., Solid Waste Upgraded to A2 by Moody's. // Bondbuyer.com;11/11/2014, p11
The article reports on the rating received by the solid waste enterprise of Tampa, Florida for its outstanding rated debt from credit rating agency Moody's Investors Service as of November 2014.
- OHIO: Cleveland's $155M Water Rise. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/6/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32644, p9
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has elevated Cleveland, Ohio's water enterprise debt to Aa2 from Aa3, as the city prepares to issue $155 million of new-money revenue bonds for its capital program. The upgrade affects about $900 million of debt, including the new issue....
- Hayfield, Minn., Downgraded to Ba2 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;12/30/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34435, p1
Moody's Investors Service said it has downgraded to Ba2 from Baa3 the rating on Hayfield, Minn.'s $3 million of Moody's-rated general obligation debt.
- Bristol, Va., Downgraded to A3 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;4/28/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34099, p1
The article reports that credit rating agency Moody's Investors Service has announced that it has downgraded the city of Bristol, Virginia's underlying rating to A3 from A1 and enhanced the rating to A1 from Aa2 on 54.9 million dollars in outstanding parity debt. It states that Moody's has also...
- Moody's Downgrades Erie County, N.Y., to Baal From A3. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;3/28/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32098, p44
Reports on the rating given by Moody's Investor Services to Erir County, New York. Placement of the credit on watch for possible further negative action; Impact of the rating on the outstanding general obligation debt.
- Heavy debt, rising costs hurting city, report says. Stuart // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);09/20/99, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p1
Focuses on credit rating agency Moody's Investor Service's report on the debt status of New Orleans, Louisiana. Examination of the strengths and weaknesses present in the city's economy and finances; Stable outlook for credit ratings of bonds issued by the city; Factors that tempered the...
- Long Beach, N. Y., Off Moody s Watch. // Bond Buyer;10/31/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32249, p2
Reports that the Moody's Investors Service Inc. has confirmed the rating on general obligation debt and removed the credit from watch lists for possible downgrade in Long Beach, New York.
- Moody's Lifts Piedmont Power to Baa2. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/5/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32354, p4
The article reports on the upgrade of Piedmont Municipal Power Agency's more than $1 billion of debt to Baa2 from Baa3 by Moody's Investors Service. The agency's healthy reserves and some lessening of Piedmont's competitive disadvantage are the major factors being considered in the upgrade.